Caregiver/Home Care Aide (Chula Vista, CA)
Looking for a company in Solana Beach that pays competitive wages, supports flexible schedules and offers great benefits and a friendly, supportive environment with amazing team members? Want to help make a difference in people's lives? Look no further! Apply Below for an opening for a caregiver needed for client in Solana Beach.
Be Essential - Become a Right at Home Caregiver! https://vimeo.com/434006036/6acc9a053c
Right at Home is an award winning employer in San Diego and is looking for a big-hearted person to join a dynamic care team that provides care to our client at their home. You can work with friendly people and make a difference in someone’s life and your career by helping people stay safe and healthy in the comfort of their own home.
- Flexible scheduling
- Work in an essential industry
- Weekly paycheck
- Convenience of weekly direct deposit, right into your bank account
- 401(k) Retirement savings program
- Bonuses for referring friends and clients
- Health and supplemental insurance options
- Caregiver Recognition & Rewards Program
- Save for retirement with our 401(k) retirement savings program
- Named 2021 Employer of Choice by Home Care Pulse
- Selected by Caring.com as one of America’s top-rated in-home care agencies
- Provide companionship
- Perform activities like light housekeeping, like vacuuming, sweeping, washing dishes, laundry
- Assist with personal hygiene, bathroom assistance, bathing, care of mouth, shaving, skin care
- Assist with walking and transferring
- Assist with eating
- Assist dressing and undressing
- Do grocery shopping, prepare meals and snacks
- Accompany client on errands and appointments.
Qualifications and Skills:
- Must be 18 years of age
- Must be able to read, write, speak and understand English as needed for the job
- Must possess a valid driver's license and current automobile insurance
- Must have a high school diploma or GED
- Must have the ability to pass a full employment background check
*If you need assistance in the application or hiring process to accommodate a disability, you may request an accommodation at any time by contacting the location nearest to you. These responsibilities are subject to possible modification to reasonably accommodate individuals with disabilities.
Compensation: $14.50 - $16.50 per hour