Caregiver (Las Vegas, NV)
$1,000.00 BONUS IF YOU HAVE ALL REQUIRED DOCUMENTS & OPEN AVAILABILITY UPON APPLICATION!!!*
Right at Home is an industry-leading International franchise system that provides in-home care and assistance to disabled adults & seniors. Right at Home Las Vegas is an independent family-owned and operated franchise that values work/life balance.
Our dedicated caregivers provide assistance across a large spectrum of tasks, such as: meal preparation, medication reminders, transportation, shopping, errands, light housekeeping, and up to personal care for clients so they may remain independent to the best of their ability, in their homes.
Our mission is to “Improve the Quality of Life for Those We Serve.” so we invite you to join our team and start making a difference in the life of a senior today!
WHO ARE WE SEEKING?
Caring, kind and compassionate individuals who want to make a difference in the lives of others.
Experience in being a Caregiver / Home Health Aide / Personal Care Assistant / Personal Care Attendant is helpful, but not required.
Benefits of working with Right at Home:
A key benefit of working for Right at Home is the flexibility of your schedule. Full time. Part-time. Weekday. Weekend. Days. Evenings. Right at Home can create a schedule that works with the demands of your personal life.
Other benefits of working for the Right Team include:
- Full and part-time shifts available
- Competitive pay rates and frequent merit-based increases
- Paid Time Off
- Assignments close to your home -- no long commutes
- Supportive Management and Office Staff available to you 24/7
- FREE PCA Training and ongoing training
- Direct Deposit
- Employee recognition programs and referral bonuses
- Caregiver of the Quarter & Year program
- Caregiver of the Year National Recognition Program with opportunity for $5000
ARE YOU READY TO JOIN OUR TEAM?
We can't wait to meet you!! After applying, qualified applicants will be contacted to schedule follow-up steps.
HELP US PROVIDE THE RIGHT CARE... RIGHT AT HOMEApply Today