Right at Home is seeking qualified candidates who want a meaningful career in caring, take pride in a job well done and are willing to work together to accomplish our mission: Improving the quality of life for those we serve.
WHO ARE WE SEEKING?
Caring, kind and compassionate individuals who want to make a difference in the lives of seniors while working for a company they can be proud of.
The Right at Home mission is "to improve the quality of life for those we serve," and we are just as committed to being an employer that values what you do and your role in our success.
HELP US PROVIDE THE RIGHT CARE... RIGHT AT HOME
At Right at Home, we:
- Truly value all that you do to make a difference in the lives of others
- Make you part of a care team that works together to make a positive daily impact on clients and their families
- Recognize that you are at the core of our business and a pivotal member of the team
BENEFITS TO WORKING WITH RIGHT AT HOME
A key benefit in working for Right at Home is the flexibility you will enjoy in your schedule. Full time. Part time. Weekday. Weekend. Right at Home can create a schedule that works with the demands of your personal life.
Other benefits of working for the Right Team include:
- Gratifying Work
- Full or Part Time
- Competitive Pay (Every Week!)
- Flexible Scheduling
- FREE Training
- FREE Continuing Education
- Recognition and respect from office staff
DO YOU HAVE YOUR OWN VEHICLE? ARE YOU READY TO JOIN OUR TEAM?
We can't wait to meet you!!