Be part of a dynamic team that provides care to senior and disabled adults in their homes.
Caring for an ill, aging, or disabled person can be a rewarding experience. Right at Home is currently looking for reliable, caring, compassionate and mature Personal Care Attendants (PCA) who are sincerely interested in improving the life of those we serve. Assignment may include occasionally running errands for client or driving client to appointments. PCA's duties include providing help with dressing, bathing, toileting, transfers and skin care as well as providing Homemaker and Companion services.
Whether you are looking for flexible hours week to week or would rather set a consistent schedule, just let us know. You choose the hours you are available to work. Competitive wages and flexibility!
Position requirements include:
- High school graduate or G.E.D. certificate required
- Twelve (12) months of caregiver experience required, or CNA training or current nursing students are welcome to apply
- Clean FBI, National and State background check. Clean driving record.
- Drug screening done at our discretion
- Proof of auto insurance, valid drivers license and reliable transportation
- Will be required to successfully complete the state approved Personal Care Attendant training
- Current CPR and First Aid certification will be required
- 2 step TB test and completed Employee Health Statement will also be required
We will help you obtain training and other requirements if you do not currently have them.