We Are Here for You — #BeEssential
During these trying times, Right at Home wants to help and support you. We want to provide you with the opportunity to serve a population who needs you right now. #BeEssential as a Right at Home Caregiver! We stand prepared to equip you with the right protection (masks, gloves, face shields, hand sanitizer, instruction, temperature checks, screening questions, and more) and are ready to assist as you care for our vulnerable population of seniors in their own homes.
Our office is open and ready to serve your needs. We want to give you a job that you can count on in this time of uncertainty. Hours are flexible and we are eager to discuss a schedule that works best for you.
- Administers medications to residents according to physicians' orders and regulatory standards to maximize patient outcomes.
To our care team members, we commit to deliver the following experiences when you partner with Right at Home:
- We promise to help you become the best you can be. We will equip you as a professional by providing best in class training and investing in your professional development
- We promise to coach you to success. We’re always available to support you and offer you tips to be the best at delivering care to clients
- We promise to keep the lines of communication open. We will listen to your ideas and suggestions as you are critical to our success in providing the best possible care to clients. We will provide you timely information and feedback about the care you provide to clients
- We promise to celebrate your success. We will appreciate the work you do, recognize above and beyond efforts, and reward you with competitive pay
Right at Home caregivers choose to be part of our team because we hire individuals who want more than just a job -- we hire individuals who want to make a difference in the lives of those in their care. When you join the Right at Home team, you'll be surrounded by individuals who are just as dedicated to caring for their clients as you are. You are supported by a staff that provides you with the training, direction and tools to help you fulfill your personal mission of service.
Working at Right at Home has its benefits:
- Flexible scheduling options, full or part-time hours, with immediate work available
- Competitive pay rates ($10-$20/hour), referral bonuses, Caregiver of the month program, paid drive time between same-day clients
- Access to training opportunities to ensure you have the tools you need to do your job successfully and confidently
- Career growth including opportunity for paid time off and hourly raises
- Friendly, family environment
- The chance to make a difference in someone's life
What our Caregivers are saying about Right at Home:
- I tell Right at Home what I am able to do and they give me clients that I can handle. The agency also looks at my qualifications, experience and personality to match me
- The office staff does a great job at communicating with me. My supervisor is open to talk about anything
- I chose Right at Home because I like the orientation that they provided. The training was very thorough and informative. It has made me confident in what I am doing and given me a strong foundation. I know what to expect when working with different clients
- Successful completion of a Kansas-approved Nurse Aide course
- Ability to read, write, speak and understand English as needed for the job
- Access to adequate transportation for the job
What we look for:
- A heart for service
- Great communication skills
- Ability to read, write, speak and understand English as needed for the job.
- Possess a valid driver's license and have use of an insured automobile or access to adequate transportation for the job
- Required: Certified as Nursing Aide and Medication Aide on Kansas Nurse Aide Registry by Kansas Department of Aging and Disability
- Prepares, administers, and documents medications following accepted practices and regulations under the direction and supervision of a Licensed Nurse
- Assists residents with activities of daily living including bathing, dressing, grooming, toileting, changing of bed linens, and positioning in and out of bed, chair, etc.
- Assists with resident recreation programs, prepares residents for meals and snacks. Assists residents in eating where needed and records food intake.
- Reads and follows daily care plans; monitors and records vital signs; reports changes in resident condition to Charge Nurse; documents care provision on resident record flow sheets as required and reports accidents and incidents.
- Assists in admission, transfer and discharge of residents.
- Understands, complies with, and promotes all rules regarding residents` rights. Understands and follows safety and sanitation rules, and promptly reports any violations to supervisor.
- Promotes positive relationships with residents, visitors, and government regulators, to include presenting a professional appearance and attitude.
- Attends and participates in training, educational activities and staff meetings; assist in orientation and training other staff.
- Performs other duties as assigned to meet the organization's needs.