Whether you're entering the eldercare profession or have many years of experience working with seniors and adults with disabilities, Right at Home Lawrence provides you leading-edge education and training programs, personalized in-person training and coaching, and a supportive, family-like work atmosphere. We have Registered Nurses and Lead Care Professionals who provide training, direction, coaching, and tools to help you thrive in your career. YOU can make a real difference in people's lives.
Our Promises to You
- To help you become the best you can be. We will equip you as a professional by providing best-in-class training and investing in your professional development.
- To coach you to success. We’re always available to support you and offer you tips to be the best at delivering care to clients.
- To keep the lines of communication open. We will listen to your ideas and suggestions as you are critical to our success in providing the best possible care to clients. We will provide you with timely information and feedback about the care you provide to clients.
- To celebrate your success. We will appreciate the work you do, recognize above and beyond efforts, and reward you with competitive pay.
- To be the best place to work. Ever since we opened our doors, we have had the goal to be the Agency caregivers wanted to work for and Clients wanted to hire! Come experience our unique and person-centered culture!
Why Join Us?
Here are a few reasons you should join us, straight from our very own Care Professionals
“They're helpful because they're always available when I need them.” – Tim
“They always call about how everything is going. They are all very kind and like a family” – Sue
“They show appreciation by letting us know we're doing a good job and they appreciate us.” – Connie
Here are some of our 2022 Awards showing our commitment to you and our clients.
- Employer of Choice
- Provider of Choice
- Leader in Excellence
- Caring.com Super Star
- Competitive Pay Based on Experience
- Flexible Scheduling – Four-Hour to Twelve-Hour Shifts
- Advancement Program – Both Pay Increases and Skills Advancement Available
- Paid Training
- Supportive Care Worker Training
- Highly Positive Work Environment
- Insurance – Disability, Accident, and Telehealth
- Paid Time Off
- 1.5x Holiday Pay
- Weekend Differential
- Recognition, Celebrations, and Great Team Interactions!
- Referral Bonus Program
- Overtime Availability
- Caregiver Recognition and Awards
- Regularly Nominate Caregivers for Right at Home's National and Regional "Caregiver of the Year" Awards
- Kansas City Home Care Association Associate of the Year Award
- Complementary Ubers in Time of Need
- A passion for helping others
- Valid driver’s license and dependable, insured transportation
- Ability to pass a full employment background check
See all job posts and apply
A More Meaningful Career
Right at Home caregivers are compassionate and caring people who want more than just a job, they want to make a difference in the lives of seniors and their loved ones. When you join the Right at Home family, you'll be surrounded by teammates who are committed to our high standards, warm-hearted by nature, and dedicated to caring for our clients.
If you are ready for a more meaningful career improving the lives of seniors, apply to become a Right at Home caregiver today.