Your Career as a Caregiver
A Note about COVID-19
Now, more than ever, it’s clear how essential caregivers really are. The people we serve rely on our caregivers, not just for companionship during a time of isolation, but also for assistance with their basic needs. Without dedicated caregivers, many seniors and adults with disabilities would be left with little support. You can make all the difference.
When you become a caregiver, no day will ever be exactly the same as the last. No matter what type of caregiving you provide, you will always have a wide variety of duties and experiences.
And that’s important to us.
Caregivers are the heart of our organization. We know our company couldn’t exist without you, which is why it’s so important to us to keep your passion strong and to ensure your needs are met.
Read more below about the unique positions we offer, along with the training and support we provide to every Right at Home caregiver.
Awarded Top Workplaces 2023
You Are the Right Fit
We believe that all kinds of people make great caregivers. It doesn’t matter if you have a little experience or a lot: You might already have the skills it takes to benefit a senior or adult with disabilities. Caregiving might be right for you if:
You’re a retiree or empty-nester
looking for meaningful part-time employment…
You’re new to the workforce and want to build
a successful career in health care…
You have experience caring
for a friend or loved one…
You’ve worked as a professional caregiver
for another company…
You’re working toward
becoming a CNA or RN…
You’re looking for
a more meaningful career…
What Makes Right at Home the Right Fit For You
- Flexible Scheduling - part time/full time/per diem
- Employee Referral Program/Referral Bonus: for every candidate that is referred and completes 75 hours, the caregiver will receive $200
- Competitive Salary with Weekly Pay
- Higher rates for shorter shifts and holidays
- Direct Deposit
- 401K with Company’s Match
- Health and Dental Insurance
- Paid Mileage and Time Between Clients
- Caregiver Appreciation Program (Caregiver of the Month, Year, Luncheons, etc)
- Training (Alzheimer's, Dementia, Parkinson's, CPR, etc)
- Free Online PCA Training
- Ongoing Education (CEU courses, RAHU, Educational Lectures, Conventions, etc)
- Guaranteed Full Time Hours for the Right Person
- Provista Discount Program
- Our caregivers are the lifeblood of our organization. Without your hard work and dedication we do not exist.
- We exist to serve our clients and make a positive impact on their lives and their families.
- We strive to create an environment of respect, consideration, and support for our employees.
- Our doors are open. We welcome feedback and seek continuous improvement.
- We encourage our employees to develop their skills and training and will provide a vehicle to do so.
Ongoing Training and Education
Meet Our Caregivers
Caregivers of the Year
Right at Home believes it is important to provide equal opportunity and equal services to everyone. We do not discriminate based on age, race, ethnicity, color, gender, gender identity, gender expression, disability, religion, national origin, marital status, sexual orientation, military status, or any other aspect unrelated to the purpose of our work.