Right at Home Caregivers Make All the Difference
Right at Home Lehigh County & East Berks County is a leading, national in-home care company that fosters a culture of teamwork, trust and support. We deliver the highest possible quality of life for our clients by hiring the highest possible quality individuals to care for them.
To improve the quality of lives for those we serve.
"Ben, Paula and all the staff at Right at Home were professional, skilled, thorough and above all flexible. I did not realize how fluid my elderly mother's situation would be as her disease progressed. They always kept me informed, they were always reachable and they adapted readily to any changes I needed in their time with my mom. Living 1500 miles away from the situation was very difficult but this group gave me peace of mind.” - Korinne, Lehigh County, PA
We value our wonderful care staff and feel it's important they have opportunities for growth on a trusted and respected team. Learn what makes you a great fit at Right at Home Lehigh County & East Berks County .
- Our caregivers are the lifeblood of our organization. Without your hard work and dedication we do not exist.
- We exist to serve our clients and make a positive impact on their lives and their families.
- We strive to create an environment of respect, consideration, and support for our employees.
- Our doors are open. We welcome feedback and seek continuous improvement.
- We encourage our employees to develop their skills and training and will provide a vehicle to do so.
What Makes Right at Home the Right Fit For You
- Flexible Scheduling - part time/full time/per diem
- Employee Referral Program/Referral Bonus: NEW FOR JULY ONLY - for every candidate that is referred and completes 75 hours, the caregiver will receive $100! (regularly $50)
- Competitive Salary with Weekly Pay
- Higher rates for shorter shifts and holidays
- Direct Deposit
- 401K with Company’s Match
- Paid Mileage and Time Between Clients
- Caregiver Appreciation Program (Caregiver of the Month, Year, Luncheons, etc)
- Training (Alzheimer's, Dementia, Parkinson's, CPR, etc)
- Ongoing Education (CEU courses, RAHU, Educational Lectures, Conventions, etc)
- Guaranteed Full Time Hours for the Right Person
- Provista Discount Program
What High Quality Traits Do We Look For in a Caregiver?
Compassionate, Caring and Responsible!
Who Are Some Excellent Candidates:
- Retirees or empty nesters looking for meaningful part-time employment
- Individuals new to the job force who want to build a successful career in healthcare
- A person who has had experience caring for a friend or loved one
- Professional caregiving background
- Students working towards a CNA or RN degree
* State Requirements for Caregivers *
Caregivers Must Acquire The Following Training, Clearance and Certifications Prior to Orientation
- State required Personal Care Home Direct Care Staff Person Training. This certification is required for all employees without a CNA.
- PA Child Abuse History Clearance
- Pennsylvania Homecare Association training portal. These videos and certifications meet the PA DOH requirements necessary to begin employment as a caregiver in the state.
Training and Continuing Education for Care Staff
Right at Home University
Our CERT (Caregiver Education Retention and Training) program provides ongoing, specialized training that ensures that our caregivers understand the high standards of care expected by Right at Home Greater Florence. Some courses offer credit hours.
Through Right at Home University – the educational arm of our CERT Program – caregivers are given training on issues that help them develop as better overall caregivers, as well as deal with very specific situations, including: