What Makes Us the Best Home Care Choice for You?
- We have no minimums for hours. We have flexible programs for short visits (2 hour or 1 hour visits) and longer term visits up to 24-7 care or live in models. Other agencies often require 4 hour minimums and force clients to work within their framework as opposed to our strategy of finding a care plan that actually works for your family.
- Our pricing model is consistent for weekends and evenings 7 days a week. Only exception is the major 6 holidays (Xmas, New Years Day, July 4th, thanksgiving day, Memorial Day, Easter Sunday at time and a half).
- We also work with Medicaid Waiver and the VA as a payer source.
- We can do transportation.
- We can handle all levels of personal care including helping non-ambulatory clients with hoyer transfers, sit-to-stand machine transfers
- We can provide hospice support.
- Many of our aides have experience caring for clients suffering from dementia/Alzheimer’s and Parkinson’s.
- We provide both field training support along with credentialed on-line training for our aides.
- We answer our phones live 24/7- no answering services. You will reach either the Owner, our Staffing Coordinator or our Client Care Coordinator.
- We will attempt to backfill all call-offs and have a fill rate around 98%.
- We build care teams strategically based on the case- providing at least 2-3 backups for every shift. That way is someone calls off your family has a back plan built in.
If you or a loved one is in need of care, contact us today.