Home Health Aides and Caregivers in Stroudsburg, PA
We are hiring part-time Certified Nursing Aides (CNA), Experienced Caregivers, Home Health Aides (HHA), and Companions for companion/homemaker services and personal care in the Stroudsburg area.
We would like to proudly announce we are the recipient of 2020's Top 25 Small Employer to Work for by the Morning Call!
Benefits of Working for Right at Home
- We are flexible and will work around your existing school, work, or childcare schedule.
- You have free access to online training so you can improve your skills and knowledge including free PCA course!
- We pay by direct deposit weekly.
- We offer 401K with Company Match.
- We reimburse for mileage and travel time between shifts.
- We have a higher pay rate for shorter shifts (1 and 2 hour visits).
The caregiver will provide for the personal needs and comfort of patients in their homes in accordance with an established plan of care.
- Performs personal care activities that assist the patient with activities of daily living which include (but are not limited to):
- Personal hygiene (assisting to bathroom or in using bedpan, bathing, care of mouth, skin and hair)
- Prepares meals and snacks according to instructions.
- Performs patient-specific activities that are taught by a nurse. These could include (but are not limited to):
- Assisting with the change of ostomy appliances
- Reinforcement of dressings
- Assisting with prescribed range of motion exercises
- Measuring and preparing special diets
- Taking vital signs
- Application of an external catheter
- Performs homemaking activities which include (but are not limited to): vacuuming, dusting, sweeping or mopping floors, doing dishes, changing bed linens, doing laundry and cleaning bathrooms.
- High school graduate or G.E.D certificate preferred.
- Six months experience as a Personal Care Assistant in healthcare (in homes or facilities).
- Successful completion of a state-approved Nurse Aide or Personal Care Assistant course.
- Current CPR certificate is recommended.
- Ability to read, write, speak and understand English as needed for the job.
- Possess a valid driver's license and have use of an insured automobile or access to adequate transportation for the job.
- This position requires 30-40 hours of basic care training.
CALL MAGGIE at Right at Home: 484-350-3075
or apply directly here.