Live-In Caregivers — (Lehigh County and East Berks County, PA)
We are hiring PCA's/CNA's/HHA's/caregivers for live-in cases in the Lehigh Valley Area. Compensation is $153.34/day.
We would like to proudly announce we are the recipient of 2020's Top 25 Small Employer to Work for by the Morning Call!
Benefits of Working for Right at Home
- You have free access to online training so you can improve your skills and knowledge including free PCA course!
- We pay by direct deposit weekly.
- We offer 401K with Company Match.
- We reimburse for mileage.
The caregiver will provide for the personal needs and comfort of patients in their homes in accordance with an established plan of care.
- Performs personal care activities that assist the patient with activities of daily living which include (but are not limited to):
- Personal hygiene (assisting to bathroom or in using bedpan, bathing, care of mouth, skin and hair)
- Prepares meals and snacks according to instructions.
- Performs patient-specific activities that are taught by a nurse. These could include (but are not limited to):
- Assisting with the change of ostomy appliances
- Reinforcement of dressings
- Assisting with prescribed range of motion exercises
- Measuring and preparing special diets
- Taking vital signs
- Application of an external catheter
- Performs homemaking activities which include (but are not limited to): vacuuming, dusting, sweeping or mopping floors, doing dishes, changing bed linens, doing laundry and cleaning bathrooms.
- High school graduate or G.E.D certificate preferred.
- Six months experience as a Personal Care Assistant in healthcare (in homes or facilities).
- Successful completion of a state-approved Nurse Aide or Personal Care Assistant course.
- Current CPR certificate is recommended.
- Ability to read, write, speak and understand English as needed for the job.
- Possess a valid driver's license and have use of an insured automobile or access to adequate transportation for the job.
- This position requires 30-40 hours of basic care training.
- Must be eligible to work in U.S, and have references.
- Must have a current and valid TB test.
- Must be at least 18 years of age.
CALL MAGGIE at Right at Home: 484-350-3075
or apply directly here.