Right at Home is now hiring caregivers, personal care assistants and CNAs to help care for our client’s in their homes. Flexible schedules are available based on our client’s needs and we have openings for all shifts. Join a great team with opportunities for advancement!! Payday is every Friday!!
1. Performs personal care activities that assist the patient with activities of daily living which include (but are not limited to):
- Personal hygiene (assisting to bathroom or in using bedpan, bathing, care of mouth, skin and hair)
2. Prepares meals and snacks according to instructions.
3. Performs patient-specific activities. These could include (but are not limited to):
- Assisting with change of ostomy appliances
- Assisting with prescribed range of motion exercises
- Reinforcement of dressings
- Measuring and preparing special diets
- Taking vital signs
- Performing errands and/or providing transportation
- Application of an external catheter
4. Performs homemaking activities which include (but are not limited to): vacuuming, dusting, sweeping or mopping floors, doing dishes, changing bed linens, doing laundry and cleaning bathrooms.
- High school graduate or G.E.D. certificate.
- Six months experience as a Personal Care Assistant in healthcare (in homes or facilities).
- Successful completion of state-approved Nurse Aide or Personal Care Assistant course.
- Current CPR Certificate is recommended.
- Ability to read, write, speak and understand English as needed for the job.
- Possess a valid driver’s license and have use of an insured automobile.
- This position requires 30-40 hours of basic training.
- Flexibility! We work with you to set your schedule
- PAID training and development
- Paid travel time in between clients and paid mileage
- Weekly pay