Are you looking for a rewarding career helping people with disabilities become more independent and involved in their community? Join our team and become a Personal Care Assistant at Right at Home. Expect thorough training, great challenges, and even greater fulfillment as you help individuals reach their maximum potential. We offer competitive wages, caregiver incentive program, and also opportunities for career advancement, and full-and-part-time openings for all shifts, including weekends!
Home Health Aide/Companion - Essential Functions
- Provide personal care which includes (but are not limited to) assist with bathing, dressing, medication reminders, assist with feeding.
- Performs homemaking activities which include (but are not limited to) vacuuming, dusting, sweeping or mopping floors, doing dishes.
- Prepares meals and snacks according to instructions.
- Provides companionship for the client. This includes accompanying client on walks, trips to social/recreational activities, assistance with hobbies, etc.
- High school graduate or G.E.D certificate preferred.
- Completion of a written Competency Evaluation.
- Ability to read, write, speak and understand English as needed for the job.
- Possess a valid driver's license and have use of an insured automobile or access to adequate transportation for the job.
Personal Care Assistant Benefits:
- Work in a FUN and SAFE environment with amazing clients.
- Work for a leading international Homecare agency, but is locally owned and operated.
- Earn extra cash each month with our CARE REWARDS program!!
FLEXIBLE scheduling !