Why Not Come Work for the Best?
Right at Home, In-Home Care & Assistance, is seeking to hire caregivers who have a CNA/LPN to join a dynamic care team providing clinical expertise in-home. You can make a difference in your career by helping people stay in the comfort of their homes. We service West Little Rock, Maumelle, North Little Rock, Sherwood, Jacksonville, Cabot, Lonoke and surrounding areas!
Right at Home has been Chosen Best in Home Care Nationwide and is Seeking to Add to Their LOCAL DYNAMIC Team. Right at Home Caregivers choose to work with us because we hire individuals who want more than just a job, we hire individuals who want to make a difference in the lives of those in their care. When you join the Right at Home team, you'll be surrounded by individuals who are just as dedicated to caring for their clients as you are. You are supported by a staff that provides you with the training, direction and tools to help you fulfill your personal mission of service. Our caregivers are FAMILY!
Right at Home offers flexible schedules with a variety of hours available. We have everything from 1-hour client homes to 24-hour client homes.
- Must be 18 or over
- Current CNA or LPN License
- Completion of a written Competency Evaluation
- Ability to read, write, speak and understand English as needed for the job
- Possess a valid driver's license and have use of an insured automobile or access to adequate transportation for the job
- Must be reliable, dependable and have a strong attention to detail in completing tasks, communication skills and documentation
- Be able to pass a background check and pre-employment drug screen
- Flexible Shifts
- Accumulated PTO
- Part Time and Full Time positions available