- The Community Liaison plays the integral role in helping Right at Home improve the lives of as many people as possible in our community.
- Increases care hours while maintaining high standards for service, develops a profitable referral source pipeline, and gains market share.
- Pre-plans weekly sales activities, creates opportunities for communication with referral sources, and maintains all sales activity in a Customer Relationship Manager database.
- Conveys a strong need to win, doesn’t give up, and is energized by developing and meeting annual sales goals.
- The ideal Outside Sales Representative has a successful sales track record in increasing market share and has prior experience working in the home care or healthcare industries.
- Bachelor’s Degree (B.A.) from 4-year college or university or equivalent education and experience.
- Community Liaisons are able to work independently, demonstrating sound judgment.
- Be available as required for on-call duty outside of normal office hours.
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Right at Home’s mission is simple...to improve the quality of life for those we serve. We accomplish this by providing the Right Care, and we deliver this brand promise each and every day around the world. However, we couldn’t do it without having the Right People. Our care teams are passionate about serving our clients and are committed to providing the personal care and attention of a friend, whenever and wherever it is needed.
That’s where you come in. At Right at Home, we help ordinary people who have a passion to serve others become extraordinary care team members. We seek to find people who are compassionate, empathetic, reliable, determined and are focused on improving the quality of life for others.
To our care team members, we commit to deliver the following experiences when you partner with Right at Home:
- We promise to help you become the best you can be. We will equip you as a professional by providing best in class training and investing in your professional development.
- We promise to coach you to success. We’re always available to support you and offer you tips to be the best at delivering care to clients.
- We promise to keep the lines of communication open. We will listen to your ideas and suggestions as you are critical to our success in providing the best possible care to clients. We will provide you timely information and feedback about the care you provide to clients.
- We promise to celebrate your success. We will appreciate the work you do, recognize above and beyond efforts, and reward you with competitive pay.