A homemaker/companion provides for the maintenance of a safe and clean environment. Performs various housekeeping tasks, meal preparation and companionship activities for clients in their residences.
Benefits of Working for Right at Home
- Flexible Hours — We offer flexible full or part time hours
- On-going training and continuing education through Right at Home University
- Referral Program
- Performance Recognition
- Good Attendance Incentives
- Birthday Celebrations
- Rewarding Career — Join a great atmosphere with a dedicated team who enjoy improving the life of others
- Retirees and all ages are encouraged to apply
- Alzheimer Association caregiver support groups, Hospice support groups and coping training
- Performs homemaking activities which include (but are not limited to): vacuuming, dusting, sweeping or mopping floors, doing dishes, changing bed linens, doing laundry and cleaning bathrooms.
- Prepares meals and snacks according to instructions.
- Performs errands and/or provides transportation
- Provides companionship for the client. This includes accompanying client on walks, trips to social/recreational activities, assistance with hobbies, etc.
1. High school graduate or G.E.D certificate.
2. Completion of a written Competency Evaluation.
3. Ability to read, write, speak and understand English.
4. Possess a valid driver's license and have use of an insured automobile.