Right at Home of Northeast Texas, a rapidly growing, high quality, Private-Duty Caregiving and Nursing organization, has an excellent opportunity for an ambitious LVN to fill a key PRN role in the organization. This position reports to the DON and will work closely with the Longview Area Director. This position allows a great amount of flexibility while providing hands on experience with medication administration, wound care, caregiver training, and other semi-skilled services provided by Right at Home. This is a perfect fit for someone currently working as a field nurse in the Home Health or Hospice field.
- Graduate of an accredited school of nursing. Must have and maintain current license as a Licensed Vocational Nurse in the state of Texas and remain in good standing with the Texas Board of Nursing
- Requires a minimum of three years of prior experience as a Licensed Vocational Nurse &/or RN. Home health, hospice or med-surg experience preferred
- Requires a leader with a cheerful demeanor and must demonstrate an attitude of helpfulness and cooperation
- Requires the ability to work in a dynamic fast paced work environment that will require travel to client homes
- Strong attention to detail and documentation
Salary is highly competitive and commiserate with experience. Bonus, advancement and incentive plans are available for the right candidate.
Requires a minimum of three years of prior experience as a Licensed Vocational Nurse &/or RN. Home health, hospice or med-surg experience preferred.