Right at Home of Northeast Texas, a rapidly growing, high quality, Private-Duty Caregiving and Nursing organization, has an excellent opportunity for an ambitious LVN to fill a key PRN role in the organization. This position reports to the DON and will work closely with the Longview Area Director. This position allows a great amount of flexibility while providing hands on experience with medication administration, wound care, caregiver training, and other semi-skilled services provided by Right at Home. This is a perfect fit for someone currently working as a field nurse in the Home Health or Hospice field.
- Performance and skill-based pay increases
- Shift Cancellation pay
- No hassle shift reporting by phone – no paper chasing
- Paid Training
- On the job training and Case-specific training
- Opportunities for advancement
- Referral Bonuses
- Caregiver of the Month/Year Awards
- Direct Deposit
- Online schedules accessible from anywhere 24/7
- Graduate of an accredited school of nursing. Must have and maintain current license as a Licensed Vocational Nurse in the state of Texas and remain in good standing with the Texas Board of Nursing
- Requires a minimum of three years of prior experience as a Licensed Vocational Nurse &/or RN. Home health, hospice or med-surg experience preferred
- Requires a leader with a cheerful demeanor and must demonstrate an attitude of helpfulness and cooperation
- Requires the ability to work in a dynamic fast paced work environment that will require travel to client homes
- Strong attention to detail and documentation
Salary is highly competitive and commiserate with experience. Bonus, advancement and incentive plans are available for the right candidate.
Requires a minimum of three years of prior experience as a Licensed Vocational Nurse &/or RN. Home health, hospice or med-surg experience preferred.
A More Meaningful Career
Right at Home caregivers are compassionate and caring people who want more than just a job, they want to make a difference in the lives of seniors and their loved ones. When you join the Right at Home family, you'll be surrounded by teammates who are committed to our high standards, warm-hearted by nature, and dedicated to caring for our clients.
If you are ready for a more meaningful career improving the lives of seniors, apply to become a Right at Home caregiver today.