Care Manager Assistant
We are looking for people who want to make a positive impact in someone’s life!
Right at Home Longview, an award-winning in-home care and assistance company, is seeking to hire skilled care manager assistants. This will include some supervisory and administrative skills. If your passion is caring for others, apply TODAY and interview ASAP!
- Competitive salary
- Weekend and holiday pay
- Flexible scheduling
- Paid training and development
- Referral bonuses
- Annual pay increases & employee recognition bonuses
- Paid mileage Reimbursement
- Adheres to Right at Home policies and Procedures.
- Performs work under supervision of Care Manager, CST.
- Supervisory visit paperwork.
- Caregiver introductions and initial visit training as needed.
- Manager On Duty rotation.
- Direct caregivers to clients' locations and perform needed introductions.
- Emergency care as needed.
- Weekend office coverage as scheduled.
- Assist with caregiver training and evaluations.
- Respond in the event of caregiver need or caregiver absence at client location.
- Be willing to respond to phone requests and let the office know when you are unavailable.
- Assist with office operations and answering phones as needed.
- Serve as office contact in absence of other staff.
- High school diploma or G.E.D. certificate
- 1 year experience as a caregiver in healthcare (in homes or facilities)
- Ability to read, write, and understand English as needed for the job
- Possess a valid driver’s license and current auto insurance
- Certified Nurse's Aide experience is a plus
- Success in leadership roles
- 10 hour shifts
- 12 hour shifts
- 8 hour shifts
- Day shifts
- Weekdays (M-F)
- Night shifts
- Weekends (Sa-Sun)
A More Meaningful Career
Right at Home caregivers are compassionate and caring people who want more than just a job, they want to make a difference in the lives of seniors and their loved ones. When you join the Right at Home family, you'll be surrounded by teammates who are committed to our high standards, warm-hearted by nature, and dedicated to caring for our clients.
If you are ready for a more meaningful career improving the lives of seniors, apply to become a Right at Home caregiver today.