Certified Nurse Assistant (CNA)
We are looking for people who want to make a positive impact in someone’s life!
Right at Home Longview, an award-winning in-home care and assistance company, is seeking to hire skilled Certified Nurse Assistants or CNAs. If your passion is caring for others, apply TODAY and interview ASAP!
- Competitive salary
- Weekend and holiday pay
- Flexible scheduling
- Paid training and development
- Referral bonuses
- Annual pay increases & employee recognition bonuses
- Paid mileage Reimbursement
- Personal hygiene care (assisting to bathroom or in using a bedpan, bathing, care of mouth, shaving, skin, and hair)
- Aid with meal prep and feeding
- Accompanying client on errands or medical appointments
- Light housekeeping
- Medication reminders
- High school diploma or G.E.D. certificate
- Some experience as a Caregiver/Home Health Aide in healthcare (in homes or facilities)
- Ability to read, write, and understand English as needed for the job
- Possess a valid driver’s license and current auto insurance
- 10 hour shifts
- 12 hour shifts
- 8 hour shifts
- Day shifts
- Weekdays (M-F)
- Night shifts
- Weekends (Sa-Sun)
A More Meaningful Career
Right at Home caregivers are compassionate and caring people who want more than just a job, they want to make a difference in the lives of seniors and their loved ones. When you join the Right at Home family, you'll be surrounded by teammates who are committed to our high standards, warm-hearted by nature, and dedicated to caring for our clients.
If you are ready for a more meaningful career improving the lives of seniors, apply to become a Right at Home caregiver today.