We are looking for people who want to make a positive impact in someone’s life!
Right at Home Longview, an award-winning in-home care and assistance company. is seeking to hire skilled homemakers/companions. If your passion is caring for others, apply TODAY and interview ASAP!
- Competitive salary
- Weekend and holiday pay
- Flexible scheduling
- Paid training and development
- Referral bonuses
- Annual pay increases & employee recognition bonuses
- Paid mileage Reimbursement
- Performs non-medical, home care, and assistance activities as outlined in the Client's Individual Service Plan.
- Examples include, but not limited to: vacuuming, dusting, sweeping or mopping floors, doing dishes, changing bed linens, laundry, and cleaning bathrooms.
- Prepares meals and snacks for Client according to client/family and supervisor's instructions.
- Stand-by assistance and safety supervision.
- Provides companionship for clients including accompanying on walks, trips to social/recreational activities, assistance with hobbies, assistance with errands, etc.
- Responsible for accurate written documentation of services provided.
- Primarily works in Client's place of residence, sometimes in facilities.
- Shift times and days vary with client needs.
- On-going training provided with opportunities for advancement.
- High school diploma or G.E.D. certificate
- Some experience as a homemaker/companion in healthcare (in homes or facilities)
- Ability to read, write, and understand English as needed for the job
- Possess a valid driver’s license and current auto insurance
- 10 hour shifts
- 12 hour shifts
- 8 hour shifts
- Day shifts
- Weekdays (M-F)
- Night shifts
- Weekends (Sa-Sun)
A More Meaningful Career
Right at Home caregivers are compassionate and caring people who want more than just a job, they want to make a difference in the lives of seniors and their loved ones. When you join the Right at Home family, you'll be surrounded by teammates who are committed to our high standards, warm-hearted by nature, and dedicated to caring for our clients.
If you are ready for a more meaningful career improving the lives of seniors, apply to become a Right at Home caregiver today.