Navigating Senior Care at Stuyvesant Community Center
Are you helping your parents transition to their next lifestyle? There are so many options available to older adults when planning for the future that it can get confusing and stressful. Join us at this Navigating Senior Care event on June 18, where experts will talk about different types of senior living and health care options.
We’ll explain what choices are available, what you should consider and answer any questions to help better understand what will work best for your situation. We will have experts talking about:
- Remaining at home
- Selecting a senior living community
During this presentation, learn about:
- Home care from Albert Eshoo & Joyce Barocas, co-owners of Right at Home of Lower Manhattan
- Senior living options from Eric Leopold from Call Eric
- Senior move managers from Marilyn Karpoff from Karpoff Affiliates
This event is open to all and will have light refreshments.
- Date: Tuesday, June 18, 2019
- Time: 6:00 - 8:00pm
- Location: Stuyvesant Town Community Center, 5 Stuyvesant Oval, New York, NY 10009
Questions? Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org or call 646-480-4930.