A personal caregiver is a caregiver that provides various personal care services in accordance with an established plan of care and provides for the personal needs and comfort of clients in their homes throughout Marin County, California.
We are looking for skilled caregivers who want to make a real difference, who feel a sense of duty to help others and who want to BE ESSENTIAL! We have immediate full-time and part-time positions available.
Here's Why Caregivers Like Working for Us:
- Flexible scheduling and competitive pay
- Paid training and development, including COVID-19 training
- Employee referral bonus
- Caregiver recognition and appreciation bonuses
- Sick-time benefits
- Caregiver of the quarter/year awards
- Performance and skill-based pay increases
There are many more reasons why caregivers choose Right at Home Marin as their employer of choice. Click the button below to learn more.
Responsibilities and Duties
Performs personal care activities that assist the client with activities of daily living which include (but are not limited to):
- Personal hygiene (assisting to bathroom or in using bedpan, bathing, care of mouth, skin and hair)
- Prepares meals and snacks according to instructions.
Performs light housekeeping activities which include (but are not limited to): vacuuming, dusting, sweeping or mopping floors, doing dishes, changing bed linens, doing laundry and cleaning bathrooms.
Performs client-specific activities. These could include (but are not limited to):
- Dementia Care
- Medication Reminders
- Assistance with prescribed range of motion exercises
- Measuring and preparing special diets
- Incontinence care
- Engage and interact with client
- High school graduate or G.E.D certificate preferred.
- CNAs encouraged to apply, but CNA licensure is not required.
- Ability to read, write, speak and understand English as needed for the job.
- Have access to adequate transportation in order to get to and from the job.
- Possess a valid driver's license if transporting clients
- Basic caregiving training recommended, but not required.