A homemaker/companion caregiver provides for the maintenance of a safe and clean environment and performs various housekeeping tasks, meal preparation and companionship activities for clients in their residences throughout Marin County, California.
- Performs homemaking activities which include (but are not limited to):
- Sweeping or mopping floors
- Washing dishes
- Changing bed linens
- Doing laundry
- Cleaning bathrooms
- Prepares meals and snacks according to instructions. May shop for groceries.
- Provides companionship for the client, such as:
- Accompanying client on walks
- Trips to social/recreational activities
- Assistance with hobbies, etc.
- High school graduate or G.E.D certificate preferred.
- Ability to read, write, speak and understand English as needed for the job.
- Have access to adequate transportation in order to get to and from the job.
- Possess a valid driver's license if transporting clients.