A homemaker/companion caregiver provides for the maintenance of a safe and clean environment and performs various housekeeping tasks, meal preparation and companionship activities for clients in their residences throughout Marin County, California.
- Premium pay including holiday pay, accrued sick time and direct deposit offered
- Overtime paid on shifts greater than 8 hours
- Excellent orientation and support from management
- Paid training programs with access to over 1,000 online training courses in addition to hands-on classroom training
- Dynamic, high energy work environment where no day is ever the same
- Tremendous work/life balance with full and part-time flexible scheduling
- Ignite your potential with career development and advancement opportunities
- We work with our caregivers to match them based on availability and location preference
- Caregiver recognition and appreciation incentives
- Client and caregiver referral bonuses
- Mileage reimbursement
- Build a rewarding career, care for those that need assistance and companionship
- Work in a positive, team oriented environment with quality support from peers and management team
- Performs homemaking activities which include (but are not limited to):
- Sweeping or mopping floors
- Washing dishes
- Changing bed linens
- Doing laundry
- Cleaning bathrooms
- Prepares meals and snacks according to instructions. May shop for groceries.
- Provides companionship for the client, such as:
- Accompanying client on walks
- Trips to social/recreational activities
- Assistance with hobbies, etc.
- High school graduate or G.E.D certificate preferred.
- Ability to read, write, speak and understand English as needed for the job.
- Have access to adequate transportation in order to get to and from the job.
- Possess a valid driver's license if transporting clients.