A homemaker/companion caregiver provides for the maintenance of a safe and clean environment and performs various housekeeping tasks, meal preparation and companionship activities for clients in their residences throughout Marin County, California.
- Competitive pay including holiday pay, accrued sick time, and overtime pay
- Performance and skill-based pay increases
- Short-shift premiums
- Mileage reimbursement
- Shift cancellation pay
- Direct deposit
- Paid training
- Case-specific training and hands-on classroom training
- Quality support from peers and management team
- Positive work environment
- Ignite your potential with career development and advancement opportunities
- Health and dental insurance referrals
- Caregiver recognition and appreciation incentives
- Above and beyond award
- Referral bonuses
- Caregiver of the quarter/year awards
- Performs homemaking activities which include (but are not limited to):
- Sweeping or mopping floors
- Washing dishes
- Changing bed linens
- Doing laundry
- Cleaning bathrooms
- Prepares meals and snacks according to instructions. May shop for groceries.
- Provides companionship for the client, such as:
- Accompanying client on walks
- Trips to social/recreational activities
- Assistance with hobbies, etc.
- High school graduate or G.E.D certificate preferred.
- Ability to read, write, speak and understand English as needed for the job.
- Have access to adequate transportation in order to get to and from the job.
- Possess a valid driver's license if transporting clients.