Want to make a difference? Join the Right at Home Marin team!
If you’re a warm, enthusiastic and compassionate person and you like to take an active role in helping others, you possess two characteristics essential to being a Right at Home caregiver.
A Right at Home caregiver helps clients maintain a full and independent life by assisting them with the activities of daily living and other household functions.
Whether you are a lifelong caregiver, have retired or been displaced from another job or simply wish to supplement your existing income, Right at Home is always seeking the 'best of the best' caregivers!
- Competitive pay including holiday pay, accrued sick time, and overtime pay
- Performance and skill-based pay increases
- Short-shift premiums
- Mileage reimbursement
- Shift cancellation pay
- Direct deposit
- Paid training
- Case-specific training and hands-on classroom training
- Quality support from peers and management team
- Positive work environment
- Ignite your potential with career development and advancement opportunities
- Health and dental insurance referrals
- Caregiver recognition and appreciation incentives
- Above and beyond award
- Referral bonuses
- Caregiver of the quarter/year awards
- Performs homemaking activities which include (but are not limited to): vacuuming, dusting, sweeping or mopping floors, doing dishes, changing bed linens, doing laundry and cleaning bathrooms.
- Prepares meals and snacks according to instructions. May shop for groceries.
- Provides companionship for the client. This includes accompanying client on walks, trips to social/recreational activities, assistance with hobbies, etc.
Come join the Right at Home family of caregivers today!APPLY HERE