Want to make a difference? Join the Right at Home Marin team!
If you’re a warm, enthusiastic and compassionate person and you like to take an active role in helping others, you possess two characteristics essential to being a Right at Home caregiver.
A Right at Home caregiver helps clients maintain a full and independent life by assisting them with the activities of daily living and other household functions.
Whether you are a lifelong caregiver, have retired or been displaced from another job or simply wish to supplement your existing income, Right at Home is always seeking the 'best of the best' caregivers!
- Premium pay including holiday pay, accrued sick time and direct deposit offered
- Overtime paid on shifts greater than 8 hours
- Excellent orientation and support from management
- Paid training programs with access to over 1,000 online training courses in addition to hands-on classroom training
- Dynamic, high energy work environment where no day is ever the same
- Tremendous work/life balance with full and part-time flexible scheduling
- Ignite your potential with career development and advancement opportunities
- We work with our caregivers to match them based on availability and location preference
- Caregiver recognition and appreciation incentives
- Client and caregiver referral bonuses
- Mileage reimbursement
- Build a rewarding career, care for those that need assistance and companionship
- Work in a positive, team oriented environment with quality support from peers and management team
- Performs homemaking activities which include (but are not limited to): vacuuming, dusting, sweeping or mopping floors, doing dishes, changing bed linens, doing laundry and cleaning bathrooms.
- Prepares meals and snacks according to instructions. May shop for groceries.
- Provides companionship for the client. This includes accompanying client on walks, trips to social/recreational activities, assistance with hobbies, etc.
Come join the Right at Home family of caregivers today!APPLY HERE