Volunteering with a Paycheck - Caregiver/Companion (Marin County, CA)
$19.00 - $25.00 per hour
Want to make a difference? Whether you are a lifelong caregiver, have retired or been displaced from another job or simply wish to supplement your existing income, Right at Home is always seeking the 'best of the best' caregivers.
Come join the Right at Home family of caregivers today! We have immediate part-time positions available.
Here’s Why Caregivers Like Working For Us:
- Flexible scheduling and competitive pay
- Paid training and development, including COVID-19 training
- Optional retirement savings plan
- Rewarding work
- Employee referral bonus
- Caregiver recognition and appreciation bonuses
- Sick-time benefits
- Caregiver of the quarter/year awards
- Performance and skill-based pay increases
Responsibilities and Duties
Provides one-on-one companionship for the client, such as:
- Accompany client on errands or medical appointments
- Assistance with hobbies, read to client, etc.
- Accompany client on walks or help perform basic physical therapy exercises
- Engage and interact with client
- Performs light housekeeping activities which include (but are not limited to):
- Sweeping floors
- Washing dishes
- Doing laundry/Changing bed linens
- Cleaning bathrooms
- Prepares meals and snacks according to instructions. May shop for groceries.
- High school graduate or G.E.D certificate preferred.
- Ability to read, write, speak and understand English as needed for the job.
- Have access to adequate transportation in order to get to and from the job.
- Possess a valid driver's license if transporting clients.