What We Offer at Right at Home Medina
Keys to Assist Independent Safe Living in your Home!
We provide In-Home Health Support and Private Duty Care.Our office is Locally owned and Operated in Medina, OH since 2005. We service the Medina, Summit, and parts of Wayne counties.
Nationally Right At Home has been in business since 1995, with Corporate in Omaha, Nebraska. Right at Home now has more than 500 locations that serve tens of thousands of clients across the United States. We also have a Strong Footprint and Operations in Canada, UK, Ireland, Netherlands, Australia, China and Japan.
Stay Safe and Live Right at Home!
Seniors more than ever now want to age well in the safety of their own homes. They might as well do Just that with a Little Help Around the House.
To make this happen seamlessly, Right at Home provides:
- Reliable/Dependable, Insured/Bonded, Professional/Compassionate Care + Caregivers, Ongoing Hiring of Quality Caregivers and a Consistent Team Approach to Staffing Shifts. All Care Staff Working with Appropriate PPE.
- Care Staff who are Employees of Right at Home, Fully Screened and Background Checked. We have Custom Care Plans coupled with our Unique Ongoing, Client-Based Training and Specialized Education.
- Assistance with Activities of Daily Living (shopping, meal prep, light housekeeping, laundry, med reminders, personal care, dressing, grooming) and Transportation to Doctor & Hair appointments.
- 24/7 Service & Customized Transitional Care Post Rehab or Hospital Discharge. Goal is to Prevent Falls, Unnecessary ER Visits and Re-admissions.
- A Care Staff that are well trained for Complex Health Conditions like Alzheimer's, Dementia, Parkinson's, & other Degenerative, Cognitive + Chronic Disease Management. Goal is to Increase Socialization, Physical/Mental Stimulation & Engagement.
- FREE Social work support to help with Depression, Isolation, Loneliness, Withdrawal, Caregiver Stress and Burnout.
- Respite Care at Home for Family Caregivers + Ongoing Caregiver Support and Care consultation when needed.
- Ongoing Health and Wellness Focus. Increased Client & Family Member Access to Information and Services for all Health Related Illnesses. Goal is to Facilitate Productive Client-Family Involvement in Care with our Support.
- Continuum of Care at Home While Helping Right Transitions at the Right Time
Triple E Program (Educate, Engage and Empower (EEE):
A client-centered approach with focus on appropriate Health Education and Information Sharing for the Caregivers, Client & Family. Goal is to work as a team to encourage Client Engagement and gradually Empower the Client to have an Improved Quality of Life.
Community Education Discussions and Workshops: Geared for Professionals and Family Caregivers. Can be done in-person or through a virtual platform. Topics are pertinent to the times like Loneliness, Depression, Isolation, Stress & Burnout. Emphasis is on Self-Care, Coping Strategies, Ongoing Prevention, Health & Wellness
Support Group Education and Speaker Sessions: Our local Right at Home office arranges and facilitates Monthly Speaker Sessions at the Medina County Office for Older Adults for the Parkinson’s Support Group (includes PWD & Care Partners). Anyone wanting to join the group or wanting to be a speaker is welcome to call our office (330.721.7590).
Medical Alert System: We offer Emergency Alert Services in partnership with a local Personal Emergency Response System (PERS) company.
How Can We Help?
Sitter/ safety supervision, transportation, shopping/appointments, socialization and Cognitive stimulation.
Homemaking, Light housekeeping, organization, meal planning & preparation, medication reminders, diet monitoring, fall risk prevention, mobility and wheelchair assistance, short- term/long-term respite support for family.
Personal care, bathing, dressing, grooming assistance, toileting and incontinence care, laundry help.
Post-hospitalization and Rehabilitation Care
Special medical conditions: Alzheimer's and other dementia care, Parkinson’s, Arthritis, Osteoporosis, Cancer, Heart conditions, Diabetes, MS, Traumatic Brain Injury, Hypertension, and Post Stroke recovery care.
24/7 Nursing, Physician, and Social Work Support
Schedules customized to client’s needs.
Partnering with reputed skilled nursing and hospice companies | overnight/24 hr care - holidays included | 3 hour minimum | some LTC insurances accepted.