What We Offer at Right at Home Medina
A key to assist independent living in your home!
We provide in-home health support and private duty care. Locally owned and operated in Medina, OH. We service the Medina, Summit, Wayne counties. We have been serving locally for the past 10 years. Nationally Right At Home has been in business since 1995 corporate in Omaha, NE. Right at Home now has more than 400 locations that serve tens of thousands of clients across the United States. We also have operations in Canada, the United Kingdom, Brazil, Ireland and China.
Stay active, healthy, and live Right at Home
- We are about ongoing 24/7 hr. social work, nursing and physician advice.
- Help prevent unnecessary ER visits.
- Help prevent unnecessary Hospital re-admissions.
- We decrease Depression, Isolation, Loneliness, and Withdrawal. Increase Socialization.
- Respite Care at Home for caregiver strain and stress.
- Ongoing Caregiver support and care consultation.
- Ongoing Health and Wellness training.
- Improve access to information and services for all health related illnesses.
- Improve productive family member involvement with our support.
- Continuum of care at Home and helping you transition at the right time.
- We provide transportation to appointments, run errands, take clients to hair appointments, and shopping.
- Care Staff are employees of Right at Home. Fully screened for criminal and drug background checks and have ongoing training and specialized education
Brain EM-Power Program: person centered interaction and engagement of our clients in fun, challenging, and respectful brain stimulating activities.
Health EM-Power Program: A research initiative study with a reputed medical school to improve the quality of life at home.
Medical Alert System: in partnership with local PERS company
How Can We Help?
Sitter/ safety supervision, transportation, shopping/appointments, socialization and Cognitive stimulation.
Homemaking, Light housekeeping, organization, meal planning & preparation, medication reminders, diet monitoring, fall risk prevention, mobility and wheelchair assistance, short- term/long-term respite support for family.
Personal care, bathing, dressing, grooming assistance, toileting and incontinence care, laundry help.
Post-hospitalization and Rehabilitation Care
Special medical conditions: Alzheimer's and other dementia care, Parkinson’s, Arthritis, Osteoporosis, Cancer, Heart conditions, Diabetes, MS, Traumatic Brain Injury, Hypertension, and Post Stroke recovery care.
24/7 Nursing, Physician, and Social Work Support
Schedules customized to client’s needs.
Partnering with reputed skilled nursing and hospice companies | overnight/24 hr care - holidays included | 3 hour minimum | some LTC insurances accepted.