We Are Here for You - #BeEssential
Do you have a passion for helping others? Do you have a calling to #BeEssential?
We have the opportunity. Work as a caregiver to make a difference in the lives of seniors and adults with disabilities.
A FAST GROWING In Home Care Company. We provide appropriate PPE to assist in your safety and protection.
ACTIVELY HIRING. ALL Shifts available (In Medina, Summit, and Wayne Counties).
Seeking Responsible and Reliable people. No certification needed but some experience required to assist our clients with activities of daily living.
- Chance to give back and make a difference
- An equal opportunity employer and embraces diversity.
- Flexible hours. We work around your availability
- Weekly Pay. Competitive Hourly Rate based on Level of Care
- Case Based Custom Training and Education
- Team back up when necessary
- Extra mile rewards and recognition
- Dedicated Office Staff to troubleshoot or brainstorm
- Ongoing Staff Support and Communication
- Payroll and Taxes handled by the agency.
In this role, you will have the chance to:
- Give back to those who need you most
- Earn competitive pay
- Make a difference
- Receive paid training
Our office is ready to serve your needs. We want to offer you a job that you can count on in this time of uncertainty. We know that you are essential, and we want to provide you with the flexibility to meet your needs.
Caring For People Is What We Do Best
If you have a passion to help others and to #BeEssential in a vulnerable person's life, our office is ready to meet your needs. No matter what job you are in, we want to provide you the flexibility to work as a caregiver and make a difference in the lives of seniors and adults with disabilities.
At Right at Home, you can have a job with purpose and flexibility. Plus working with our office offers a job you can count on in this time of uncertainty, in a relatively safe space, one on one in a person’s home.
Right at Home is A Great Fit for Caregivers!
Flexible full or part time hours available, with several options available from a few hours a week to full time. Join a great atmosphere with a dedicated team who enjoy improving the life of others. Retirees, Teachers, Students, Restaurant, Retail/Industry Workers, Uber/Lyft drivers, Self-employed, and all ages over 18 are encouraged to apply.
You Need to Have:
- The Ability to Demonstrate an Excellent Work Ethic
- A Valid Driver's License and a Clean Driving Record
- Reliable Transportation and an Insured Automobile
- A Clean Background
- Legal Authorization to work in the United States
"They are very professional and very organized, accommodating, and a good company to work for."
— Right at Home Caregiver
Benefits Of A Right at Home Career
All shifts available | Immediate openings | Get paid every Friday | No certification needed | Competitive wages | Great supporting office team | On-going training & education | Flexible schedules | All are welcome