Right at Home is a growing Home Care Company seeking a Lead Home Care Provider/Scheduler to join our friendly care team. This position combines 2 part time positions that could potentially become full time.
— As Lead Home Care Provider you will perform leadership duties and oversee a team of caregivers. You will also have the opportunity to schedule yourself as a Home Care Provider to familiarize yourself with our clients as well as supplement your work hours. This gives you an opportunity to assist in developing the care plans for our clients as well as scheduling and matching your care team properly with them. Some caregiving is part of this position.
— As Scheduler you will be responsible for scheduling Home Care services along with maintaining weekly staff schedules.
— As Scheduler, you will also participate in the hiring and interviewing process and assist with other light office duties. You will be trained in this position.
- Home Care experience - 1 year preferably
- Scheduling or office experience - 1 year preferably
- Good computer skills and ability to learn software
- Clean Background and verifiable references
- Driver’s License and reliable transportation
- Must be dependable and flexible
- Ability to coordinate and prioritize your time and duties
We are looking for an energetic/positive candidate who is looking for a long term position and enjoys a challenge. If you share this dedication, we would love to hear from you. This is a great opportunity to grow!