Looking for professional HHAs and CNAs with good work ethic and attention to detail. Caregivers will assist with personal care as well as light housekeeping, companionship, and meal preparation. May include accompanying and transporting client to appointments and personal activities.
Ability to assist with: personal hygiene, ambulation, eating, dressing, shaving, bathing, toileting, preparing meals and snacks, vacuuming, dusting, sweeping, mopping floors, doing dishes, changing bed linens, doing laundry, cleaning bathrooms and other duties
Must be able to read, understand and follow a Care Plan.
- Completion of a written Competency Evaluation
- Be eligible to work in the United States
- Able to pass Florida Level 2 FBI background check
- HHA Certification (At least 40 hours) or CNA License
- Doctor’s Medical Clearance
- Domestic Violence Certificate
- Alzheimer’s/Dementia Certificate
- Assistance with Self-Medication Certificate
- Current CPR/AED/BFA Certification