Work With Us
We are looking for people who are as driven as we are to improve the quality of life for those we serve. It’s an incredibly rewarding mission that our team is dedicated to achieving. Our support staff and caregivers play key roles in empowering seniors and adults with disabilities with the support they need to remain in their homes. It’s not just a bonus—in our eyes, it’s the basis of everything we do. If you’d like to help us live out our mission, join our team!
By 2050, 1.6 billion people in the world will be over age 65. That is over a billion reasons to care. Guided by our core values, we intend to help these seniors remain in their homes.
Benefits of a Right at Home Career
- Flexible hours and competitive pay
- A caring, supportive team
- An independent work environment
- Learning new senior care skills
- Building one-on-one relationships with clients and families
- Growth and training opportunities
- Paid time off after one year
2023 HCP Employer of Choice
Being recognized as a Best of Home Care - Employer of Choice demonstrates our commitment to hiring excellent caregivers and providing them with the ongoing training and support they need to succeed.
- We provide our caregivers with ongoing training & support
- We conduct background checks
- We match the right caregiver with the right client
The Heart of Who We Are
Just like there’s no one kind of patient, at Right at Home, there’s no one kind of caregiver. For some, being a caregiver could mean spending time with elderly clients to keep them company. For others, it could mean using trained nursing skills to help seniors and adults with disabilities stay healthy.
One thing’s for sure, though, regardless of what kind of caregiver you want to be, your career is important to us. We know that caregivers who are fulfilled, trusted, well-trained and supported are better caregivers. That’s why we make sure they’re given every opportunity, right from the very beginning.