Don’t just make a living – make a difference! The team at Right at Home Midlothian is growing and we invite you to become a part of our family of Care Professionals that serve the seniors of Ellis County and the South Dallas area. We are seeking reliable, compassionate, and enthusiastic individuals who are interested in expanding their caregiving experience.
Our extraordinary employee experience includes competitive pay, health and supplemental benefits, flexible scheduling, and training opportunities! Right at Home Midlothian LOVES our caregivers!
Professional caregiving experience is preferred but is not necessarily required – family caregiving experience will be considered.
What’s in it for you?
- Direct deposit
- Weekly pay
- Frequent pay raises based on performance review
- Mileage reimbursement while on client duties and between same day cases
- Online training opportunities and continuing education
- Employee referral bonuses
- Short commute times
- Flexible schedule
- Daytime, evening, overnight, and weekend shifts available!
Positions available in Cedar Hill, Duncanville, Desoto, Lancaster, Midlothian, Waxahachie, Red Oak, Ennis and surrounding areas!
- Caregiving experience
- Valid Driver’s License and proof of automobile insurance
- Clear background and drug screen
- A caring and compassionate attitude
- Willingness to help create an extraordinary client experience!