Want to Make a Difference in the Life of a Senior?
RIGHT AT HOME's mission is simple....to improve the quality of life for those we serve. We accomplish this by providing the RIGHT CARE, and we deliver this brand promise each and every day around the world. However, we couldn't do it without having the RIGHT PEOPLE. Our care teams are passionate about serving our clients and we are committed to providing the personal care and attention of a friend, whenever and wherever it is needed.
That’s where you come in. At RIGHT AT HOME, we help ordinary people who have a passion to serve others become extraordinary care team members. We seek to find people who are compassionate, empathetic, reliable, determined and are focused on improving the quality of life for others.
To our care team members, we commit to deliver the following experiences when you partner with RIGHT AT HOME:
- We promise to help you become the best you can be. We will equip you as a professional by providing best in class training and investing in your professional development.
- We promise to coach you to success. We’re always available to support you and offer you tips to be the best at delivering care to clients.
- We promise to keep the lines of communication open. We will listen to your ideas and suggestions as you are critical to our success in priding the best possible care to clients. We will provide you timely information and feedback about the care you provide to clients.
- We promise to celebrate your success. We will appreciate the work you do, recognize above and beyond efforts, and reward you with competitive pay.
Come help us provide the RIGHT Care and you'll meet unique people, build meaningful relationships and make a difference in the lives of your clients. As a Certified Nursing Assistant, you will provide various personal care tasks and related paraprofessional services in accordance with an established Plan of Care. You will provide for the personal needs and comfort of clients in their homes.
Pay Range: $13.00 - $15.00/hr
- Caring, Compassionate & Dependable!
- Previous experience working with the elderly
- Knowledge of dementia, Parkinson’s and hospice
- Current CNA certification (Certified Nursing Assistant)
- Must have a driver's license and reliable insured vehicle
- Must be reliable, dependable and have a strong attention to detail in completing assigned tasks, communication skills and documentation.
- Flexible schedules
- Competitive Weekly Pay
- Respectful Communication
- Extremely Positive Work Environment
- Access to Leadership
- Work-Life Balance
- One-on-One caregiving
- Paid travel time in between clients & mileage
- Benefits - Vision, Dental and Life Insurance
- PTO (Paid Time-Off)
- Referral Bonuses
- Employee recognition, celebrations and great team interactions!
- Specialized continuing education, training and certification opportunities
- Opportunities to apply new skills and advance your career
At RIGHT AT HOME you’ll be insured, bonded, tested, trained and supervised to ensure the highest standards of quality care are met.
Big Bend, Brookfield, Delafield, Dousman, Eagle, Elm Grove, Genesee, Genesee Depot, Greenfield, Hales Corners, Milwaukee, Mukwonago, Muskego, New Berlin, North Lake, North Prairie, Ottawa, Pewaukee, Vernon, Wales, Wauwatosa, West Allis, West Milwaukee and surrounding areas.