A JOB SHOULD BE MORE THAN A JOB!
It should help you grow and bring you purpose. Are you wanting to learn skills that will not only help you give back to the community but will also help elevate your career? Well, look no further......byworking at RIGHT AT HOME, you'll have the unique opportunity to improve the quality of life to those we serve.
WHAT YOU’LL DO AND WHO WE ARE:
We have a great culture at RIGHT AT HOME and look for people with a similar mindset. You're honest, caring, compassionate, energetic and approachable; able to get along well with others and communicate easily with people at all levels. You're never short of a smile and take real pride in your work, cope well under pressure and thrive on a challenge. You don't mind getting a little dirty...this could include (but not limited to) preparing a meal, personal hygiene, light housekeeping, laundry, medication reminders, assisting with prescribed range of motion exercises, provide transportation to appointments and errands, dementia care and companionship activities such as reading, music, puzzles, games, going for a walk, etc.
Pay Range: $11.00 - $13.00/hr
- Caring, Compassionate & Dependable
- Previous experience working with the elderly
- Must possess a valid driver’s license with a reliable insured vehicle
- Must have reliable consistent means of communication
- Employment contingent upon clean driving record, background check and drug test results
NICE TO HAVES:
- Dementia experience
- Parkinson’s experience
- PCW certification
- CNA certification
- Flexibility! We work with you to set your schedule.
- Weekly Competitive Pay
- Paid travel time in between clients & mileage
- Benefits - Vision, Dental and Life Insurance
- Extremely Positive Work Environment
- Access to Leadership
- PTO (Paid Time-Off)
- Specialized continuing education & certification opportunities
- Employee recognition, celebrations and great team interactions!
- Opportunities to apply new skills and advance your career
WHY RIGHT AT HOME?
We truly believe that where you work matters and as a company who believes in improving the lives of those that we serve, we think we know a thing or two about what makes our employees happy.
RIGHT AT HOME stands prepared to equip you with the right protection and is ready to assist as you help our vulnerable population of seniors and adults with disabilities.
Hours are flexible and we are eager to discuss a schedule that works best for you.
At RIGHT AT HOME you’ll be insured, bonded, tested, trained and supervised to ensure the highest standards of quality care are met.
Big Bend, Brookfield, Delafield, Dousman, Eagle, Elm Grove, Genesee, Genesee Depot, Greenfield, Hales Corners, Milwaukee, Mukwonago, Muskego, New Berlin, North Lake, North Prairie, Ottawa, Pewaukee, Vernon, Wales, Wauwatosa, West Allis, West Milwaukee and surrounding areas.