Certified Home Health Aide
Certified Home Health Aide Training Program
This affordable and convenient program will not disrupt your life. There are many benefits to becoming a New Jersey CHHA:
- Work as much or as little as you like
- Make a difference in someone’s life
- Job security - CHHA is one of the fastest growing occupations in the U.S.
- Learn about healthcare
- Choose your work schedule
- Full Time or Part Time
Certified Home Health Aides (CHHA) assist those who can't complete their Activities of Daily Living (ADLs) on their own anymore.
We call this personal care which includes bathing, dressing, toileting and feeding. These services are provided to the clients so they are able to stay safely in the comfort of their own home. Many CHHAs may also work one on one with individuals in independent living facilities.
Benefits of a Right at Home Career
- Flexible hours
- Competitive pay
- A caring, supportive team
- Ongoing training and education to maintain your CHHA license
- Holiday pay & paid time off after one year of employment
- Caregiver recognition programs
- and More...
|CHHA On-Line Class||Cost|
|Application fee to Board of Nursing||$65-$80|
|Book / Passport Photo||$50 / $7-$15|
Course Tuition Reimbursement:
You may be eligible to be reimbursed up to $150 course tuition at the completion of the course. Once you are certified and begin working for Right at Home of Central New Jersey, you will be refunded $50 on each paycheck for every 50 hours worked, up to $150 of the tuition cost.
2021 Course Schedule
Please review the following available classes. They will each have a start and finish date along with the two mandatory days of skills. Testing is done upon completion of the online course and the two skills days in our office.
You are able to pick your date and time to come in once all of the training is complete.
- April 1st - April 21st Online
April 20th - April 21st In-Person
- May 1st - May 21st Online
May 20th - May 21st In-Person
- June 1st - June 21st Online
June 20th - June 21st In-Person
- July 1st - July 21st Online
July 20th - July 21st In-Person
- Aug. 1st - Aug. 21st Online
Aug. 20th - Aug. 21st In-Person
- Sept. 1st - Sept. 21st Online
Sept. 20th - Sept. 21st In-Person
- Oct. 1st - Oct. 21st Online
Oct. 20th - Oct. 21st In-Person
- Nov. 1st - Nov. 21st Online
Nov. 20th - Nov. 21st In-Person
- Dec. 1st - Dec. 21st Online
Dec. 20th - Dec. 21st In-Person
Right at Home of Central New Jersey's training program to become a Certified Home Health Aide (CHHA) is approved by the New Jersey Board of Nursing. In-person training sessions will be held at our main Right at Home branch office at 1405 State Route 18, Ste 203, Old Bridge, NJ 08857.
To register for the program please contact [email protected] or call us at (732) 967-0900.