ARE YOU A CHHA LOOKING FOR FLEXIBLE PART TIME OR FULL TIME REWARDING WORK IN MIDDLESEX AND NORTHERN MONMOUTH COUNTIES?
Work for RIGHT AT HOME OF CENTRAL NEW JERSEY, a lifestyle management company where you are part of a true team and are recognized, appreciated, trusted and supported all the time!!
Here is what RIGHT AT HOME OF CENTRAL NEW JERSEY offers our caregivers:
- A caregivers CHAMPIONS Program:
- C ourage
- H eart
- A ttitude
- M otivation
- P ersevere
- I ntegrity
- O ptimistic
- N ever give up
- S econd to none!
- Lifestyle managers
- Caregiver concierge and support services
- Caregiver mentors
- Caregiver recognition, respect and empowerment as part of a caring team
- Engagement team
- Flexible work hours that fit your schedule – Morning, Afternoon, Evening or Overnight; Weekday or Weekends; Hourly or Live-In; Shifts as short as 3 hours – WE WILL OFFER YOU WORK THAT FITS WITH YOUR SCHEDULE
- Education programs through Right at Home University to help you keep up with your CHHA license requirements
- Holiday pay and paid time off after one year of employment
- Refer a Friend program
- Transitionalist/mentor caregiver offers upward mobility
We have also partnered with @Life Employee Assistance Program (www.aLifeEAP.com). In today’s fast-paced world, trying to manage work, home, family and all of the associated demands can, at times, be a real test. Most of the time we take care of all of those demands and stresses in the course of everyday life. But wouldn’t it be nice if there was an experienced and objective professional available to you that could answer a confidential question or help you with a tough life challenge or event. Helping our Right at Home of Central New Jersey employees and their loved ones keep life in balance by providing resources, counseling, information and support is what the @Life Employee Assistance Program is all about.
Another great bonus of working with Right at Home of Central New Jersey is that our payroll company (Engage PEO) offers you access to the Global Cash Card (www.globalcashcard.com), a payroll card service that makes it easier for you to access your pay, make purchases, and manage your finances. Signing up is simple and some of the exciting features available to you through the Global Cash Card are:
- No bank account or credit check needed and your own personal identification number (PIN) ensures security of your funds.
- Global Cash Card is accepted anywhere worldwide that VISA is accepted.
- When your weekly pay check posts to your Global Cash Card, you will be notified by text immediately.
- First transaction free per weekly pay period with over 50,000 surcharge free ATMs available to you.
- Account alerts & mobile banking lets you set up free alerts to be notified when money is added or debited from your account or when your account balance is low.
- You can pay bills online or through Global Cash Card Customer Service.
- You can add money to your prepaid Global Cash Card or request additional cards for your family members.
- There are a number of discount and rewards programs at national merchants and retailers available to you as a Global Cash Card customer.
The CHHA position has more qualifications than the Personal Care Assistant/Nurse Assistant. The CHHA provides various personal care and related paraprofessional services in accordance with an established plan of care. Provides for the personal needs and comfort of patients in their homes.
- Performs personal care activities that assist the patient with activities of daily living which include (but are not limited to): personal hygiene (assisting to bathroom or in using bedpan; bathing; care of mouth, skin and hair), ambulation, eating, dressing, shaving, and preparing meals and snacks according to instructions.
- Performs patient-specific activities that are taught by a nurse. These could include (but are not limited to): assisting with the change of stony appliances, reinforcement of dressings, assisting with prescribed range of motion exercises, measuring and preparing special diets, taking vital signs, and application of an external catheter
- Performs homemaking activities which include (but are not limited to): vacuuming, dusting, sweeping or mopping floors, doing dishes, changing bed linens, doing laundry and cleaning bathrooms.