Certified Home Health Aide (CHHA) | Old Bridge, NJ
Is your facility work wearing you out? Do you want to make a lifestyle decision to help improve the quality of life for our senior population? If so, this is the position for you!
Right at Home of Central New Jersey is hiring! We have both hourly and live-in Home Health Aide positions available. We offer:
- Competitive wages
- Excellent benefits
- Flexible hours
- Weekly reimbursement of mileage and expenses
- Ongoing training and education to maintain your CHHA license
ABOUT RIGHT AT HOME OF CENTRAL NEW JERSEY
Right at Home of Central New Jersey provides in-home care services for seniors in Middlesex and Northern Monmouth Counties. Our philosophy is to provide care services for our clients the same way we would for our own family members. We are always innovating to create better opportunities for our caregivers, better communications with our partners, and better care services for our senior clients and their families. Everything we do stems from our mission to improve the quality of life for those we serve.
We value our caregivers! If you want to work for a company where you are part of a true team and feel appreciated, trusted, and supported? If so, apply today!
A DAY IN THE LIFE AS A HOME HEALTH AIDE
As a Home Health Aide, you perform personal care services that assist the patient with activities of daily living. These activities include personal hygiene, dressing, shaving, and preparing meals and snacks. One of our Right at Home nurses will teach you how to complete patient-specific activities including reinforcement of dressings, assisting with a prescribed range of motion exercises, measuring and preparing special diets, taking vital signs, and completing the application of an external catheter. You also perform homemaking activities such as vacuuming, dusting, sweeping, mopping, cleaning dishes, changing bed linens, doing laundry, and cleaning bathrooms.
Working as a Home Health Aide you understand that there are many duties required, but you chose this career because it gives you the opportunity to make a difference. You love building relationships and interacting with our clients and their families.
- High school diploma or equivalent
- Relevant experience
Being a Certified Home Health Aide is preferred, but not required. We will train the right person! Do you have a pleasant and helpful disposition and the ability to easily create relationships with others? Do you want to be part of a team that helps senior citizens retain their independence and live safely wherever they may call home? If so, we want to meet you!
Our positions are very flexible and range from hourly to live-in. The hourly hours may include morning, afternoon, evening, overnight, weekends, and weekdays with shifts as short as 3 hours.
Right at Home’s mission is simple...to improve the quality of life for those we serve. We accomplish this by providing the Right Care, and we deliver this brand promise each and every day around the world. However, we couldn’t do it without having the Right People.
Our care teams are passionate about serving our clients and are committed to providing the personal care and attention of a friend, whenever and wherever it is needed.
That’s where you come in. At Right at Home, we help ordinary people who have a passion to serve others become extraordinary care team members. We seek to find people who are compassionate, empathetic, reliable, determined and are focused on improving the quality of life for others.
To our care team members, we commit to deliver the following experiences when you partner with Right at Home:
- We promise to help you become the best you can be. We will equip you as a professional by providing best in class training and investing in your professional development.
- We promise to coach you to success. We’re always available to support you and offer you tips to be the best at delivering care to clients.
- We promise to keep the lines of communication open. We will listen to your ideas and suggestions as you are critical to our success in providing the best possible care to clients. We will provide you timely information and feedback about the care you provide to clients.
- We promise to celebrate your success. We will appreciate the work you do, recognize above and beyond efforts, and reward you with competitive pay.