Certified Home Health Aide (CHHA) Caregiver | Princeton, NJ
Do you want an exciting new career with a company that cares about you and wants you to succeed? Is facility work wearing you out? Do you want to make a lifestyle decision to help improve the quality of life for our senior population?
You've come to the right place at the right company for the right reasons. We're Right at Home of Central New Jersey. We offer a competitive wage and excellent benefits including:
- flexible hours
- lifestyle managers
- caregiver concierge
- support services
- weekly reimbursement of mileage and expenses
- the ability to buy health care insurance.
We offer ongoing training and education that helps you become a Certified Home Health Aide (CHHA), as well as ongoing education that helps you keep up with the licensing requirements to remain a current CHHA.
Please contact us at 732-967-0900, or visit us in Old Bridge Center so that we can talk to you about becoming part of our team. Please bring with you:
- your New Jersey CHHA license
- 2 forms of identification (including a photo ID)
- proof that you are eligible to work in the United States
- proof you have had a physical exam within the last 12 months
- proof that you have had a PPD tuberculosis test or chest x-ray
- proof that you have had a negative MMR test
Please also let your friends and relatives know that we are always looking for home health aides to work for our clients in Mercer, Middlesex and Northern Monmouth Counties.
Right at Home’s mission is simple...to improve the quality of life for those we serve. We accomplish this by providing the Right Care, and we deliver this brand promise each and every day around the world. However, we couldn’t do it without having the Right People.
Our care teams are passionate about serving our clients and are committed to providing the personal care and attention of a friend, whenever and wherever it is needed.
That’s where you come in. At Right at Home, we help ordinary people who have a passion to serve others become extraordinary care team members. We seek to find people who are compassionate, empathetic, reliable, determined and are focused on improving the quality of life for others.
To our care team members, we commit to deliver the following experiences when you partner with Right at Home:
- We promise to help you become the best you can be. We will equip you as a professional by providing best in class training and investing in your professional development.
- We promise to coach you to success. We’re always available to support you and offer you tips to be the best at delivering care to clients.
- We promise to keep the lines of communication open. We will listen to your ideas and suggestions as you are critical to our success in providing the best possible care to clients. We will provide you timely information and feedback about the care you provide to clients.
- We promise to celebrate your success. We will appreciate the work you do, recognize above and beyond efforts, and reward you with competitive pay.