OUR MISSION IS SIMPLE
To Improve the Quality of Life for Those We Serve
And, we accomplish our mission through YOU!
Our Right at Home Family
As a Right at Home Caregiver, you can make all the difference! Caregivers go by a variety of names, such as home care aides, home caretakers, and home health assistants. Whatever the name, Right at Home Monmouth Middlesex caregivers provide the right care, right at home.
Our caregivers are family. Working together to help our clients live right at home is key. From the start of orientation and receiving a Right at Home t-shirt that shows that "Right at Home caregivers add life to years," we support our caregivers in living out our mission.
WHY IS THIS JOB RIGHT?
YOU want to work for a company that:
- Treat clients as family
- Thinks of our caregivers as family
- Has the utmost respect for our caregivers
- Understand the difficulties in being a caregiver
- Has hourly and live in opportunities available
- Has teamwork as a priority
- Flexible schedule around you
BENEFITS OF WORKING WITH RIGHT AT HOME
- Competitive pay with benefits
- Flexible work hours that fit your schedule – Morning, Afternoon, Evening or Overnight, Weekday or Weekends, Hourly or Live-In; Shifts as short as 3 hours!
- Education programs through Right at Home University to help you keep up with your CHHA license requirements
- Holiday pay and paid time off after one year of employment
- Global cash card available for paycheck
- Caregiver support services, including a Facebook support group
- EAP program available for all employees.
- Caregiver mentors
- Caregiver of the Month recognition
- Caregiver CHAMPIONS program and recognition:
- Never give up
- Second to none!
- CHHAs licensed in the state of New Jersey
- Passionate, caring, loyal, dedicated, hardworking, loving people
- Looking to become part of our Right at Home family
- Retirees and empty-nesters
- Family caregivers who are experienced
- Students in healthcare ﬁelds
- Customer service employees looking to make a diﬀerence