You don’t stop caring for your patients when they leave your office or facility. You know their well-being is dependent upon following your prescribed care plan, but you worry that without some assistance they won’t be compliant. How do you ensure they get the support they need once they are at home? Right at Home’s trained caregivers work with your patients on all aspects of their care plan, including monitoring and reporting changes in their condition.
Right at Home caregivers assist with:
We are invested in achieving mutual care goals to provide a good care experience for the patient, appropriate follow-up with you, and lower health care costs overall.
Our Medical Partners
Michael Gordon at American Hearing Centers, has devoted his career to caring for patients’ overall hearing health, including preventing and treating hearing loss. He listens to your concerns, diagnose problems, and work to create customized solutions that fit your budget and lifestyle – now and tomorrow. To learn more click here.
We notify you when your loved one’s behavior at home puts them at risk – so you can intervene quickly, change care as they change, and supply behavior data to their doc.
- Monitors 35+ risk behaviors 24 x 7
- Immediately notifies your entire caregiver team when your senior may be at risk
- Keeps seniors at home or in assisted living with independence and dignity
- Discovers symptoms of compromised wellness and safety you might not see
- No devices for a forgetful senior to wear, charge, activate or carry
- Low cost, simple to use, no limit on number of caregivers
- Reimbursed by many Long Term Care policies
Click here to learn more.