Our trained caregivers offer round-the-clock care for seniors and elders in the Middlesex and Northern Monmouth Counties. All of our caregivers are employees of Right at Home. To help ensure the safety and well being of our clients, we perform a criminal history background clearance and then cover each caregiver with general liability and workers' compensation.
We always try to accommodate any requests you may have for a change in caregivers. With our proprietary screening and selection system, you can rest assured that we do our best to take the guesswork out of matching the right caregiver to you and your family.
Our Home Health Aides and Companion Caregivers are trained to provide:
- Alzheimer's & Dementia Care Services
- Companionship Care and Homemaking
- Health Reminders
- Non-medical Home Care
- Physical Assistance
- Respite Care
- Discharge Planning Coordination
- LGBT Older Adult Project
- Ongoing Care Coordination
Depending on the needs of you or your loved one, our Care Coordinator will develop a customized care regimen. We understand that care situation can change quickly, so we are as flexible as possible - you are never bound to a long-term contract. You may discontinue your relationship with Right at Home at your discretion. For more information, please visit our Special Home Care Situations section.
We can provide elder care services for you and your loved one at wherever you call home. Our Care Coordinator manages and supervises our caregivers in the following settings:
- Assisted Living Communities
- Continuing Care Retirement Communities
- Skilled Nursing Communities
- Nursing Homes
- Rehabilitation Centers
- Hospitals (sitter services in addition to other care)
We also provide discharge services if your loved one is leaving a hospital, skilled nursing facility or rehabilitation center.
Counseling Services Now Available
Right at Home of Central New Jersey is proud to partner with June Stern, LCSW, to be able to offer new Medicare Part B counseling services.
- Comprehensive psychosocial assessment
- Ongoing support and problem solving
- Establishment of treatment goals and objectives
- Collaboration with and referrals to other community partners and consultation with family members (out of pocket fee)
Get more information about June Stern, and our new counseling services HERE.
No Matter What Level of Care You Need, Right at Home Can Arrange It For You
When Right at Home of Central New Jersey is working with a new client, there can be many issues to address and questions to be answered. We can arrange the following care for your loved one at home:
- Hospice care which can include an additional certified home health aide, nursing care, pastoral care and social worker.
- A social worker through a family services agency for continued conversation and telehealth calls.
- A psychiatric nurse practitioner for consultation and dementia/anxiety medication to calm your loved one.
- Telehealth visits from a visiting physician to address any health concerns.
- In-home COVD-19 testing. (We also have COVID-19 testing available at our state-of-the-art office and one of our community liaisons will continue to go by the client’s home with the swab kit monthly to retest both the client and the caregiver and send off to our arranged lab, which picks up our swab kits daily at our office.)
- Arrange for a wound care specialist to attend to your loved one in their home for wound care caused by a bed sore or any other accident.
- Physical and Occupational therapy to help your loved one, from their muscles atrophied due to lack of exercise or their inability to leave her home.
All of the coordination efforts above (and any more that might be needed in the future) are NEVER charged to our clients. Right at Home of Central New Jersey provides care management free to our clients because we believe that morally and ethically “it’s the right thing to do” for every one of our clients so that they have a better care experience. We will always continue to provide care management to all of our clients at no cost. We may not be able to add years to the life of our Right at Home of Central New Jersey clients but we can do everything in our power to add life to their years!
Get more information about our Care Management Program HERE.
Ways to Pay for Home Care
While Medicare does provide an Eligibility Tool to see if you or your loved one qualifies, Medicare typically does not pay for the type of hourly personal care service that Right at Home provides. We can however provide documentation to third parties such as long-term care insurance companies that could help you obtain the best coverage possible.
Additionally, we have preferred relationships with many companies that either fully or partially reimburse for home healthcare. Typical accounts for reimbursement include reverse mortgage, health savings accounts (HSAs) and flexible spending accounts.
Visit our FAQs for more information.