Personal Care Attendant / CNA
We are looking for warm & compassionate certified nursing assistants who love working with seniors. Full-time and part-time positions are available. We need patient, professional, and reliable Personal Care Attendants / CNA's to join our team.
We help seniors continue to enjoy life in their home by providing assistance with non-medical activities of daily living such as bathing, dressing, toileting, transferring, companionship, transportation, light housekeeping, meal planning & preparation, and social activities.
Please Apply Today to join our team. Include your work history, availability, and number of hours you would like to work per week. We appreciate your interest!
- Performs personal care activities that assist the patient with activities of daily living which include (but are not limited to):
- Personal hygiene (assisting to bathroom or in using bedpan, bathing, care of mouth, skin and hair)
- Prepares meals and snacks according to instructions.
- Performs patient-specific activities that are taught by a nurse. These could include (but are not limited to):
- Assisting with the change of ostomy appliances
- Reinforcement of dressings
- Assisting with prescribed range of motion exercises
- Measuring and preparing special diets
- Taking vital signs
- Performs homemaking activities which include (but are not limited to):vacuuming, dusting, sweeping or mopping floors, doing dishes, changing bed linens, doing laundry and cleaning bathrooms.
- Must be able to pass background check, drug screen, DMV check and TB test
- Must have valid driver's license with current auto insurance and reliable transportation