Care Services That Meet Life's Many Scenarios
Whether your loved one needs a short term companion care plan, 24/7 live-in care or respite care, Right at Home provides home care services to fit every family situation.
These profiles are based on actual Right at Home clients. Hopefully, they can help show you how our Home Care Services benefit families just like yours.
- Gloria needed companionship and an occasional ride - Companion-Homemaking
- Bob needed help getting around and cleaning - Physical Limitations
- Henry was in the early stages of Alzheimer's - Cognitive Disabilities
- Hattie was recovering from hip replacement surgery and needed temporary assistance - Temporary Care
- Mandy has Down Syndrome and her own apartment - Non-senior Care
- Frank was a veteran that needed care - Veterans Care
- MaryAnn wanted to age in her own home - Aging in Place
- Richard needs care after we provided his wife, Liz, care for years and she has passed way - Couples Care
- Marylyn wanted to stay at her independent living community despite her physical and cognitive decline - Independent Living
- Diane's husband was put on hospice and she needed a little extra help with sleeping - Respite and End of Life Care
- Sam needed constant assistance after an accident left him quadriplegic - Disabled Adult Care
- Mavis' working daughter needed some extra care for her mother who has dementia - Family Respite