We are a fast-growing, non-medical home health care company based in Murfreesboro looking to hire a Scheduler/Office Manager. We are serving 2 counties in Middle Tennessee and we are looking for another strong leader to add to our team.
This position is highly visible and reports directly to the CEO/Owner. There is opportunity for future growth with outstanding performance.
Ensure that all referrals are received in an accurate, detailed manner and are properly handled. Perform various supervisory activities for scheduling appropriate caregivers to clients, time card/Telephony processing and other payroll responsibilities as needed and other office coordination duties. You are also, responsible to promote sales and create a positive identity for the company through promotional materials and personal visits
- Answer telephone; take inquiries or messages utilizing good telephone technique.
- Receive and respond to referrals and service inquiries on the programs offered by this company.
- Interview, screen and test all applicants.
- Supervise, schedule and coordinate day to day activities of the caregivers.
- Assist with recruiting, associate hiring, orientations, in-services, disciplinary actions, etc.
- Perform payroll duties including verifying time sheets and/or Telephony processing. Computer input of time sheet/Telephony changes for payroll processing.
- Maintain documentation of associate work record in Clearcare and Bluecare (Santrax) and ensure current and complete personnel records for all homecare associates.
- Communicate continually with associates and clients to evaluate service.
- Respond promptly and courteously to all clients calls.
- Perform on-call coordinator duties as needed.
- Serve as liaison between associates and Owner/Operations Manager.
- Assist with sales, marketing and public relations efforts.
- Sell and promote the agency services in the community.
- Be totally knowledgeable in the agency service lines, service fees and client base.
- Propose services and institute contractual agreements with clients.
- Communicate information on competitive strategy to agency office staff.
- Maintain an up-to-date competitive file, charge and pay rates.
- Pre-plan weekly sales activities.
- Maintain written documentation relating to all sales activity.
- Participate in developing annual sales goals.
- Coordinate sales activity with all office staff to assure appropriate follow-up.
- Maximize efficiency and cost effectiveness in daily activities.
- Provide Owner/Operations Manager with ideas and data which outline new service opportunities and sales potential.
- Protect all company records and property.
- Participate in educational opportunities in health care.
- Represent agency at community functions and professional organizations.
- Perform Postal mail and banking activities, if required
- Clear communications and reporting to the Owner
Additional (non-essential) Functions
- Other general office and clerical functions.
- Other duties assigned by the Owner/Operations Manager.
- Work as a caregiver in case of staffing emergency.
- Regular Office hours: Monday to Friday – 8:30 AM to 4:30 PM
After-Hours Coordinator Responsibility
As an after-hours coordinator you will be on-call outside the Right at Home office after regular business hours. Your duties and period of availability (“After Hours Period”) will be as follows:
Monday through Friday from 5 p.m. to 8:30 a.m. daily (to be split equally with the Owner/Operations Manager) and alternate weekends as well as the hours when the office is closed (8:30 a.m. – 5:00 p.m.) and on the following holidays (that fall during your time on-call): New Year’s Day, Memorial Day, Independence Day, Labor Day, Thanksgiving Day, Christmas Eve and Christmas Day. You will also be responsible for on-call hours while the Owner/Operations Manager is on vacation.
Job Type: Full-time
You have requested that Indeed ask candidates the following questions:
- How many years of Health Care or In Home Care or Senior Care experience do you have?
- How many years of Office Management experience do you have?
- How many years of Scheduling experience do you have?
- Have you completed the following level of education: High school or equivalent?
- Are you in Murfreesboro, TN?
- Do you speak English?
- Are you authorized to work in the following country: United States?
- Are you willing to undergo a background check, in accordance with local law/regulations?
- Are you able to commute to this job's location?