Right at Home, a non-medical in-home care and assistance agency which offers help in the client's home &/or in facilities, currently has an opportunity for an Experienced Caregivers or CNA in Lufkin, TX. If you have a positive attitude and caring heart, we want you on our team! We are looking for the best of the best and put the largest amount of resources into our team in an effort to achieve the highest level of care towards our clients! With the combined effort of our Regional Director, Care Manager, RN's, and Corporate Services team, we are the leaders in the industry! With Right at Home of Northeast Texas, you HAVE a voice, and you matter to us!
- Performance and skill-based pay increases
- Shift Cancellation pay
- No hassle shift reporting by phone – no paper chasing
- Paid Training
- On the job training and Case-specific training
- Opportunities for advancement
- Referral Bonuses
- Caregiver of the Month/Year Awards
- Direct Deposit
- Online schedules accessible from anywhere 24/7
- Willingness to take initiative
- Prompt responsiveness
- Caring hearts
- Friendly, outgoing personality
- Common sense
- Strong communication skills
- Valid Driver's License & insurance are REQUIRED!
- Strong work ethic
Job Duties Include:
- Performs assistance and activities as outlined in the Client's Individual Service Plan
- Assists client in/out of power wheelchair as needed
- Examples include, but not limited to: vacuuming, dusting, sweeping or mopping floors, doing dishes, changing bed linens, laundry, and cleaning bathrooms
- Stand-by assistance and safety supervision
- Provides assistance with PEG-Tube feedings as permitted by RN Delegation
- WEEKEND AVAILABILITY IS A REQUIREMENT
- On-going training provided with opportunities for advancement
- Improving the quality of life of those we serve!
- POSITION REQUIREMENTS
- MUST wear clean scrubs, ID badge, and closed toe shoes while with a client
- High School diploma or equivalent required
- Must be 18 years old or older
- CLEAN background
- Random drug screens required
- Must have the ability to arrive to work on time & maintain regular GOOD attendance
If you have a caring heart and possess these skills, please apply online now!
A More Meaningful Career
Right at Home caregivers are compassionate and caring people who want more than just a job, they want to make a difference in the lives of seniors and their loved ones. When you join the Right at Home family, you'll be surrounded by teammates who are committed to our high standards, warm-hearted by nature, and dedicated to caring for our clients.
If you are ready for a more meaningful career improving the lives of seniors, apply to become a Right at Home caregiver today.