RN to provide skilled care to patients in their home. Prefer hospital or home health experience, minimum of two years' experience in a direct patient care setting. Experience with Peg Tubes is a huge plus! Great opportunity to work with an organization of high integrity, impeccable quality standards, and a supportive team atmosphere. Hours will be flexible hours, and designed to meet patient needs. Right at Home is expanding with our Private Duty Nursing and we are looking for qualified RN's interested in working PRN.
- Highly skilled at developing and maintaining excellent relationships with Caregivers and Clients
- Communicates continually with Staff, Caregivers/CNAs and Clients to evaluate service
- Demonstrate ability to handle and resolve recurring problems
- Demonstrate ability to establish priorities, work independently, and proceed with objectives without supervision
- Performance and skill-based pay increases
- Shift Cancellation pay
- No hassle shift reporting by phone – no paper chasing
- Paid Training
- On the job training and Case-specific training
- Opportunities for advancement
- Referral Bonuses
- Caregiver of the Month/Year Awards
- Direct Deposit
- Online schedules accessible from anywhere 24/7
Education, Experience, Knowledge, Skills, Abilities and Availability:
- RN license with a minimum of two years' experience
- Excellent interpersonal relations abilities
- Excellent telephone skills
- Able to work independently, demonstrating sound judgment
- Read, write, speak, and understand English as needed for the job
- Have a valid driver's license and use of an insured, dependable automobile
- Be available as required for on-call duty outside of normal office hours
Must have eye/hand/foot coordination, finger/fine dexterity and be able to handle/grip/squeeze and perform repetitive activity and demonstrate speed movement/velocity. Must be capable of transferring-vertical/horizontal, lifting/carrying greater than 50 pounds with assistance and be able to push/pull, stoop/bend, kneel, walk, sit, crouch/squat, flex/position,/twist, stand, hold, restrain, and reach.
A More Meaningful Career
Right at Home caregivers are compassionate and caring people who want more than just a job, they want to make a difference in the lives of seniors and their loved ones. When you join the Right at Home family, you'll be surrounded by teammates who are committed to our high standards, warm-hearted by nature, and dedicated to caring for our clients.
If you are ready for a more meaningful career improving the lives of seniors, apply to become a Right at Home caregiver today.