Robert and Carol’s Unique Caregiving Skills
As owners of the Santa Rosa-based Right at Home office, Robert and Carol have a unique combination of education and skills for a non-medical home care agency.
Carol as an RN has had a passion for taking care of the elderly since she was 12 years old. In addition to her experience as a nurse, she is continuing her studies with the goal of attaining her MA in Nursing.
Robert as a Marriage and Family Therapist, MFT, has specialized experience working with a psychiatrist in gerontology in both facility and home based settings with an emphasis on medication interaction’s and their effects on the well-being of the patient. He is also adept at understanding and guiding family dynamics in difficult times of transitions.
Caregivers with a Difference
- Caregiver Education Recognition and Training Program
Right at Home University
- Caregivers are screened
Only about 10% make it through the application process
- All of our Caregivers are employed by us and are insured, bonded and covered with Workmen’s Compensation. Certificate of Insurance available upon request.
- Better Business Bureau Member with an A+ rating.
- A member of Sonoma Counties’ Section on Aging
- Clients review their caregivers after reading their personal biographies.
- A live person will answer the phone 24 / 7
- Our Care Manager gives a personal introduction of the caregiver(s) to our client and reviews the Care plan to ensure complete understanding.
- RightCare Care Plans and Binders – for comprehensive client information & documentation.
- Free Home Assessment
- 3 hour minimum on weekdays and a 4 hour minimum on weekends. We tailor the care to the client's needs, not ours.
- Members of the Home Care Association of America (HCAOA)
As members, we promise to adhere to state and federal guidelines in employment practices, rules, regulations, professional ethical and legal codes, standards, and guidelines
- Member of AARP National Employers Team
We are officially recognized as an organization that values employing older adult caregivers for their leadership and experience.
- Educational Newsletters - both in print and online, with access to a 10 year searchable archive with helpful information for everyone.
- Partners with Phillips Life Line