Recruiting & Scheduling Coordinator
Do you have Recruiting & Staffing Experience? Right at Home has the opportunity for you!
We are a locally owned home care business that has an exceptional culture. We are looking for great talent who can work in a fast-paced environment, and have exceptional skills in communication, organization, and decision making. Must be a "people person" who loves to multitask.
We offer development opportunities, and a competitive salary, paid vacation, weekly pay, and annual bonus.
The Recruiting & Scheduling Coordinator is a dual role reporting to the GM and responsible for all recruiting/hiring and also maintaining the client and caregiver relationships to provide the “best in-home care” experience for clients and employees.
- Leads the recruiting, hiring, and onboarding process 50% of job
- Schedules and staffs our caregivers with clients, ensure 100 percent of shifts are staffed the other 50% of the role
- Plays an integral role in interfacing with caregiver staff in ensuring the proper caregiver and client match. Ensures that all referrals are received in an accurate, detailed manner and are properly handled.
- Maintains a positive demeanor at all times and is able to effectively multitask in a high-functioning office environment.
- The ideal candidate has prior experience working in the home care, medical office setting, or hospitality industry.
The desired candidate will possess the following:
- High school graduate or equivalent, and MUST have 2 years of business experience.
- Able to work independently while demonstrating sound judgment.
- Be available as required for on-call duty 2 weekends per month, and outside of normal office hours.
- Be able to type 40 WPM and have basic MS Office skills
- Tenacious self-starter who loves to learn and get things done
- CNA or Caregiving experience a plus