Why Work for Right at Home
- Flexible work schedules/shifts
- Competitive wages
- Continuing education and training
- Incentive and reward programs
Right at Home is currently hiring qualified, dependable Certified Nursing Assistants who want to make a difference in people's lives. We offer flexible hours, bi-weekly pay, monthly appreciation / incentive programs and a fun work environment! Whether you want a part-time opportunity or a full-time career, Right at Home might be just what you're looking for!
To be considered for this job opportunity, please contact Right at Home at (302) 652-1550 or complete our online application and we'll be in touch with you soon!
Provides various personal care and related paraprofessional services in accordance with an established plan of care. Provides for the personal needs and comfort of patients in their homes.
Performs personal care activities that assist the patient with activities of daily living which include (but are not limited to):
- Personal hygiene (assisting to bathroom or in using bedpan, bathing, care of mouth, skin and hair)
- Prepares meals and snacks according to instructions.
Performs homemaking activities which include (but are not limited to):vacuuming, dusting, sweeping or mopping floors, doing dishes, changing bed linens, doing laundry and cleaning bathrooms.
- High school graduate or G.E.D certificate preferred.
- Successful completion of a state-approved Nurse Aide or Personal Care Assistant course.
- Current CPR certificate is recommended but not required.
- Ability to read, write, speak and understand English as needed for the job.
- Possess a valid driver's license and have use of an insured automobile or access to adequate transportation for the job.