Looking for a fun, caring, and rewarding position? Then come join our brand-new Right At Home Team!
Right At Home is finally in Norfolk! Do you feel like you’re compassionate in helping others? Would you love to watch the people you help flourish in the place they call home because of your one on one care? Right at Home of Norfolk, Nebraska is seeking dependable, compassionate, and empathetic individuals that enjoy improving the quality of life of seniors and the disabled throughout Northeast Nebraska.
Location: O'Neill - Neligh, NE Area
A Homemaker/Companion provides for the maintenance of a safe and clean environment. Performs various housekeeping tasks, meal preparation safety supervision, and companionship activities for clients in their residences.
Benefits and Employee Recognition
- Competitive Pay
- Flexible Schedules
- Paid Training
- CNA Tuition Assistance
- Owner involvement in your training and development
- Annual Employee Party
- After Hours Office Coordinator Available
- Caregiver Referral Program
Initial Training and Ongoing Educational Opportunities
At Right at Home we make sure you have the knowledge and training to be successful. We have a RAH representative meet you at the new clients home to go over instruction and review of the care plan. In addition to initial orientation other training topics may include:
- Personal Safety
- Understanding Abuse and Neglect
- Use of Assistive Devices
- Dressing and Grooming
- Reporting and Documenting in clear Care
- Provides companionship for the client, accompanying them to an appointment, on a walk, trips to social/recreational activities, assistance with hobbies, etc.
- Light housekeeping- vacuuming, dusting sweeping or mopping floors, doing dishes, changing bed linens, doing laundry and cleaning.
- Prepares meals and snacks according to instructions. May shop for groceries.
- Provides supervision of safety for all activities of daily living, for example, bathing, dressing transfers, and ambulation.
- High school graduate or G.E.D certificate preferred.
- Ability to read, write, speak and understand English as needed for the job.
- Possess a valid driver's license and have use of an insured automobile.
- Possess the ability to consistently provide superior customer service to our clients exhibit exceptional work ethic.
A More Meaningful Career
Right at Home is seeking compassionate and caring individuals who want more than just a job, we hire individuals who want to make a difference in the lives of those in their care. When you join the Right at Home team, you'll be surrounded by individuals who are committed, person centered, and dedicated to caring for our clients.
If you are ready for a meaningful career improving the lives of seniors, apply to become a Right at Home caregiver today.