A Homemaker/Companion provides for the maintenance of a safe and clean environment, and performs various housekeeping tasks, meal preparation and companionship activities for clients in their residences.
At Right at Home You're More Than a "Number"
Right at Home Norman invites and attracts only the best to our family. With us you are not just a number and a paycheck. We invest in team members who are committed to living our high standards, and who value professionalism, training, compassion and commitment to our clients and their clients' loved ones.
We Offer Premier Benefits to Our Valued Employees
- Competitive Salary
- Direct Deposit
- Flexible Schedule
- Short-Shift Premium Pay
- Overtime Pay
- Holiday Pay
- Yearly Bonus Program
- Referral Bonus
- Cash Advances Based on Hours Worked
- Paid Travel Time Going from Shift to Shift
- Mileage Reimbursement for 'On-Shift' Errand Miles
- Health Insurance
- Dental Insurance
- Yearly Reviews
- Weekly Orientations
- Ongoing Job, Career, and Industry Education
- Online Schedules Accessible from Anywhere 24/7
- One Free Webinar for New Hires: “How to earn more money!”
- Free flu Shots
- Auto-care and Maintenance Discounts
- Shopping and Retail Discounts Through Provista
- Transportation Program for Caregivers
- 24/7 Caregiver Support
- Caregiver Appreciation Programs
- "Wheel of Fortune" Caregiver Prizes
- Holiday Open House (December)
- Employee Appreciation Event (June)
- Great Team Culture and Communications
- Field Staff Recognition by Office Staff
Essential Functions Of This Position
- Performs homemaking activities which include (but are not limited to): vacuuming, dusting, sweeping or mopping floors, doing dishes, changing bed linens, doing laundry and cleaning bathrooms.
- Prepares meals and snacks according to instructions. May shop for groceries.
- Provides companionship for the client. This includes accompanying client on walks, trips to social/recreational activities, assistance with hobbies, etc.
- Transportation and running errands for the client.
- Completion of a written Competency Evaluation.
- Ability to read, write, speak and understand English as needed for the job.
- A valid driver’s license and transportation adequate to meet job requirements.